||95||

I was stood outside of Shizune's house, Tsunade was moved there because the hospital needed the extra rooms for some reason including my...uncle...

The door opened and I stepped away startled when Shizune appeared. She looked at me surprised but smiled.

"I was just... Uh... Leaving," I nodded, turning to leave but she just grabbed my wrist and dragged me in.

"She's over there," she pointed to a door and I walked over. Once again, I just stood there, staring at the handle before a voice echoed.

"Stop standing out there and just come in will you!" it was her. Tsunade. Tsunade and her short temper. I chuckled a little before opening the door and stepping in, closing the door behind me and then turning, not moving from my position and just staring.

"y/n..." Tsunade sent me a kind smile before she stood from where about three stacks of bowls were stood tall, "how're you?"

I didn't answer. My voice just wouldn't work.

I felt tears pricking at the corners of my eyes before I threw myself at her and hugged her tightly.

"I thought I lost you too!" I cried into her shirt as she hugged me back, rubbing one of her hands up and down my back, "I thought you were going to leave me just like father, mother, Jiraiya, Asuma... Uncle..."

I just rambled on and on and on until I finally had no tears left to cry. Those tears weren't just for her, they were the tears I should've cried for uncle Sora as well.

"Are you OK now?" Tsunade asked as we separated, I just sniffed and nodded, "explain why you're crying so damn much. I know it's not just for an old lady like me."

"You're right," I nodded, talking quietly, "Uncle Sora was killed."

"What?!" she exploded.

"the l/n clan moved back to the Leaf Village and helped rebuild. But... The shadow guardians attacked and my uncle was hit with their special poison. We didn't find an antidote in time," I informed her, my voice getting quieter and quieter as I explained. She sighed and hugged me again.

"I won't leave you," she told me, "and I will help work on that antidote for the next fight. I'm sure that it won't be the last time they use that dirty trick on you guys."

"Thank you, Tsunade," I thanked her before she wiped my face with her sleeve and smiled.

"We have a meeting to get to," she told me, I groaned.

"Not another one, I just got out of one. What a drag..." I whined, she smirked.

"It's said that you act more like your significant other the more you spend time with them and share with them," she told me as we walked out, my face burned up, "you did that with him didn't you?"

"N-no!" I lied, looking away in embarrassment, my face was burning and I'm sure it was as red as Gaara's hair by now.

"You're adorable, y/n but I'm going to kill Shikamaru for taking my god daughters innocence," she told me, clicking her knuckles firmly as we reached a large building and walked in, there were a ton of shinobi. Amongst them were Shikaku and Shikamaru... Of course. When she noticed us, Tsunade glared at Shikamaru and the two Nara's gave us a confused look as I just avoided eye contact and tried to calm my racing heart down.

Tsunade took her seat and I sighed, standing between her and Lord Homura with my hands behind my back and a now calm and composed face.

Time for the meeting.

"Are we all here?" Tsunade asked, "right, we'll begin the war counsil to discuss strategy."

"Assemble ninja tools and stock reserves of food. Assign all shinobi to a main battle unit or support groups and ponder how to group platoons within the main battle unit. And bring me a full list of all our shinobi," Lady Koharu didn't even waste time, "and y/n, get the head of the l/n clan to get all your ninja together, form a list and bring it to me as well."

"Lady Koharu, I am the Head of the l/n clan," I informed her, my eyebrow twitching in annoyance because I'm sure she knew that already. Or was old age finally eating at that memory of hers.

"But I will have that list to you, though I cannot promise we'll be good help forever," I replied.

"And why is that?" Tsunade asked.

"The l/n clan have their own battle to fight and its coming just as fast as the fourth shinobi War. I must say, our downfall has never come around at the best of times. So I apologise in advance," I bowed apologetically before going silent and ignoring the 'you will explain completely later' look I was getting not only off Shikamaru but Shikaku and Tsunade.

A few people got up and left the room to do as was asked.

Shikamaru's PoV

"It's war then, so it's finally come to that," I mumbled.

"You were appointed to the war counsil, but you're still young, as is y/n but she's here too. Just watch and don't miss a thing," dad told me as I watched people run back and forth with scrolls and books. My eyes landed on y/n who was stood where she was before but this time she had her hands together and her eyes closed.

She's communicating with people of her clan, most likely her cousins and the snowflake guardians. A slab of ice appeared in front of her and little chips of the ice fell, something was being carved into it. I have to say, the l/n clans jutsu really is magnificent and impressive.

"Yeah don't worry. I know," I nodded to dad, "I'll use every brain cell and hammer everything in. Not only for the village but for y/n as well!"

Suddenly a poof sound appeared and we all looked to where y/n was stood, now she was no longer there, just her headband.

I stood up, my eyes wide, Tsunade's was equally wide.

"Where'd y/n go?" she asked, everyone looked around, back and forth in confusion.

"Good... Question," I muttered, my heart was racing. I hope she's ok.