Prologue/ background

@yaghostdudeaden : I am sorry about what has happened to him & let his memories live on with light.

PS: HINT IN CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE BOLDED. FIND THEM, THEY WILL HELP YOU.

While it may not seem like it, Lena Allen & Nicholas Min Cohen have been the best of friends. At age 5 the two bonded over songs and became cover artists. Now, with Nicholas at age 15 & Lena at age 16, the two are starting to expand their music quality. While Lena may love BTS, Nicholas, or Nico, does not. She believes that they are just a bunch of pretty boys, but also dislikes them because of how popular they are(talking about one thing alot is very annoying & makes it seem like the thing or person is a try-hard. please no hate). She also has a past with one member. But she does know Agust D, J-Hope, & RM as their own rappers. They also live close to a Bar/Restaurant in Korea near BIGHIT dorms. Lena found out there was a fan-meet with BTS and jumped at the opportunity, especially because Nico was out getting another tattoo.

*LE TIME SKIPUE BROUGHT  TO YOU BY SPRITE!*

POV: Lena)

While I was scrolling through our YouTube channel I saw that many people were requesting a BTS song and giving my sweet baby, Nico( i want to see my little boy-'- Lena sees Nico as a kid, you'll see why later on.) a bunch of complements on her rapping from Agust D. I noticed that many people wanted to have BTS react to us, so I plotted a scheme for the two of us to sing a BTS song with out her knowing. 

Meanwhile:

POV: BTS/THIRD PERSON)

As the band was taking a break, J-Hope was looking online for some inspiration for a new dance. "Hey, Hobi hyung, are you good? You look frustrated?" Asked the Pink-Haired Mochi. "Ne, Jimin, I'm just looking for a good dance to cover." Suddenly Jimin noticed something, "Hey hyung," he said. "Yes Jiminie." Responded J-Hope. "Who is AC & why do ARMY & these 'YIN/YANGS'(fandom name because they balance each other out) want us to react to them?" Responded Jimin. So the two friends looked them up. To say they were shocked was an understatement, the duo known as AC was incredibly remarkable considering their cheap budget they had. As the dance line duo ventured further they discovered that A(Lena's stage name) was a major ARMY. So they plotted a scheme.

It was remarkable. They are going to mail tickets to the girls & include backstage passes. So they sent it in the mail.

~

What will happen? Stay tuned & I will try to update soon.

PS: It's my one-year anniversary on wattpad so yeah.

Saranghae & Hwaiting readers.

lets try to get this to 300 reads pls. thx

Embrace Yourself Jibun o dakishimeru/Dangsin jasin-eul poyonghadaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें