Who are you? (With a side of crackheads on the loose)

So, the time came. Nico was waiting with Lena on the couch. Awaiting their death. (Jk just some horrible humor to make me feel like a good writer.) Then the doorbell rang. Nico didn't get up since she fell asleep on Lena's shoulder waiting for them. Lena gently placed her sleep-deprived friend to lay on the couch & got up. She opens the door to see her cousin & his friends waiting at the door. She invited them in saying, ¨Come in you guys. It's been so long since I've seen you.¨

As the 7 members of BTS make their way in, Jimin spots Nico, curled up in a ball on the couch, & coos. "Awww," he literally purrs. "She looks so cute & pure!" Lens overhears & responds, "She is. She just has a bunch of tattoos." Jimin looked at Lena in slight (shook) shock. 'My girlfriend has tattoos? I knew I wasn't imagining her to be so badass!' He then walked over to wake up the sleeping kitten(cause she looked similar to a cat). "WAIT!" Shouted Lena, "Don't just go waking her up! There is a system so that she doesn't bite off your head. She's just like her half brother that way." Nevertheless, Jimin still walks up to the sleeping girl & gently shakes her saying, "Baby, wake up. I'm here."

Nico wakes to a very familiar face. "Angel?" She asks, still very tired & discombobulated. Jimi chuckles & responds, "I love that but no. It's Jimin." Nico starts to fall back asleep, but is thwarted by Lena. "Alright sleepy cat, stay awake. They came over here & you are not leaving me alone with them." Nico eventually gets some coffee & comes to the couch to talk. "So," started off Nico, "Why are you here?" Lena wasn't shocked because Nico is like this to anyone they know who visits. What did shock her was the answer she got from Jimin. "We wanted to make sure you were okay Nico, & Taehyung missed Lena." Both girls looked shocked because usually when people visit, they are trying to force more medications or 'help' on Lena or Nico.

Nico got up from the couch. She immediately approached Jimin & hugged him very tightly. "Thank you, Manggaetteok." She whispered in his ear. Jimin, blushed, out of the close proximity to his crush, or were they together. Before Nico could pull away, Jimin grabbed her hand, making an innocent face & said, "I would like to Nico really quick about something very important." Everyone nodded & Jimin took that as his sign to go to a more private area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so author's note, There are not that many chapters left, I know that alot of you have probably stopped reading this, but I would like someone to request maybe some new ideas. The chapters might be getting shorter but I promise the story is not over yet. An Idol Au & Harry Potter Au are coming soon. As well as maybe other groups or books, just private message me if you want a character or event in any story. I love all of you who are reading this story & hope it doesn't dissappoint you. 

Your hard working author, NewtieOrDie.

PS, Please request any kind of story & i will try to make it happen.