LEVEL 6

After the food was eaten, Nico spoke up, "Who knows where the next level is?" Yoongi says, "I know but stay away from the pretty flowers." Everyone nodded but Nico who looked sad. So the 8 adventurers ventured on. (time skip) When arriving outside the maze, Nico saw a pretty flower. So she tried to pick it, & died. Then, the sharp ding went off & she was thrown back into the game. After Nico got scolded by both Jin & Yoongi, the group trudged into the maze.

Upon entering the room, Jungkook got ignited in flames & died. But he came back. When they entered the maze, Yoongi started to rap & he controlled the fire. A series of 'oohs' & 'ahhs' went around. He struggles slightly with concentration because of the panic levels his boyfriend had. They didn't get lost at all. Yoongi did have a thought to char Jimin's hair as a warning not to break his sister's heart but decided against it because he knew she would kick his ass. In the end, they all made it out. Nico ran to hug her brother & everyone could see the 2 siblings smiling with the sunset in the background.

The group finds yet another campsite & sets up for the night. But Yoongi stops Jimin from going into Nico's tent & says, "Treat her right. She is someone who makes me happy & we don't want me to be very grouchy now, do we?" Yoongi takes the shaking head of Jimin as the answer & leaves.

Jimin creeps in the tent to find Nico curled into a ball asleep. He giggles quietly at how cute she looks. She turns around in her sleep & her shirt rides up a bit to reveal a tattoo. He blushed at the intimate place it was put. Then he looked at the tattoo & read it aloud. "Hell is empty & all the devils are here."

The voice woke Nico, but she stayed still

The voice woke Nico, but she stayed still. After awhile she head resulting & then felt an arm around her waist. "I love you," whispered a sleepy Jimin. "I love you, too." She replied. Then, the two fell asleep.