WHAT NOW?(With BTS)

As the 7 famous Korean reappeared in the real world, the members slowly remembered what happened in Jibun o dakishimeru/Dangsin jasin-eul poyonghada. Namjoon woke up first. He looked around the practice room & wondered if Seokjin truly cared about him or if it was just because the only girl in the game was taken. He started pacing the room, oblivious to the now awoken Seokjin. Seokjin was wondering if he & Namjoon really kissed. When he noticed the pacing Namjoon, he walked up & tapped Namjoon's shoulder. "Joonie, are you okay?" Namjoon was jolted out of his thoughts by Seokjin's voice. "Hyung, I'm fine." Responded the leader of BTS "Just thinking about what happened." Seokjin looked at Namjoon & asked, "Do you want what we had to continue to happen?" Namjoon realized he had been worrying about nothing. He responded without a single note of hesitation in his voice, "Yes Jin-Hyung. I'd like that very much."

So Jeongguk wakes up to his hyungs kissing. "My eyes!!!! My sweet pure eyes!!!!" That was heard from the Golden Maknae of BTS. Namjoon & Seokjin stopped kissing & Namjoon said, "Don't act like you are so innocent. I know what you do on the computer." The two members started arguing & woke up Taehyung. "OHMYGOD!!!! I need to call Lena. I completely forgot how long we were gone."

Yoongi & Hoseok woke up cuddling together for 'warmth'(they like to cuddle). Hoseok asked Yoongi, "Can we stay like this forever? Can we still be together?" Yoongi shut Hoseok up with a quick peck on the lips, saying, "Of course. I'd like that more than all the sleep in the world."

Jimin woke up last. He sat up with such speed, you would think he had been punched in the gut. "Where's Nico?" The question from the poor, sweet mochi boy sent a shiver of silence across the room. Yoongi then asked, "Where's my sister? Where's Nico? I-I-I I need to find her & apologize in person. I don't even know if she'll accept me."

Taehyung, who was still a bit panicked about Lena spoke, "Didn't Nico say she lived with Lena?" Simultaneously, 6 heads turned towards Taehyung. "What did you say?!?!" They all spoke. Taehyung looked so creeped out. He responded, "I need to call Lena, maybe I can ask if we can visit her so we can talk to Nico." The 6 others immediately shouted, "YES!!!! DO IT!!! DO IT NOW!" So Taehyung called Lena. A voice came from the phone. "Hello?"