Love Is Love

While meeting Hayley in a non work environment was amazing, Bts has to return back to the company's building. When they got there, their manager came up to them, clearly in a panic. "Where have you guys been? I have been worried sick! Someone thought you were dead! Do you know how worried everyone was? The trainees were having trouble focusing because they thought you were gone. I actually haven't slept since we saw you last."

The boys looked at Jin who stepped in, "Manager-nim(I actually don't know the managers name so I am sorry) we went into a fantasy world. We met Yoongi's sister & we discovered truths about ourselves. We have learned to embrace our faults & our perfections." The manager looked shocked. Then he said, "Do you guys know how long you have been gone? It has been (correct me if I'm wrong readers) 2 months."

BTS hung their heads. They hadn't meant to worry people this bad. But then their manager said something that made them really happy. "I guess if you have been enlightened to these things you spoke of, you could produce things about self love?" BTS looked up & nodded. Their manager said, "Well then, if there is nothing else, we can start production of your new album."

Namjoon stepped up, knowing there wouldn't be another chance for any of this. "Manager, with your permission, we have relationships we'd like to reveal to our ARMYs." Their manager looked really shocked but nodded his head. "This is something we knew would happen. But know you will have hate directed to your girlfriends & towards you yourselves." Namjoon shook his head slightly. "We mean some of us would like to reveal our sexualities. We have all found love with someone. ARMYs won't hate on them, because they want our happiness."

The manager looked perplexed then nodded his head again. "Fine. Do it in Vlive."

The boys rushed into their dorm/house. Finally Jimin said something, "Should we call Hayley first? She probably had to head back to look at templates for new make up ideas for our upcoming comebacks."

Taehyung nodded his head & said, "I'll call her now. Set up the live." Leaving the room with his phone, Tae called his girlfriend.

Meanwhile, the other members had set up their live. Namjoon has started speaking. "ARMYs, we have some news." Comments began flooding in. One said, "Bet, they have found love." Jin, who noticed the comment nodded his head. Then, Taehyung entered the room again. "Alright, Hayley is on the phone. Should I go first?" Everyone nodded. So Taehyung spoke to the camera. "ARMY, I want you to meet someone special to me. This is Hayley Jones. She has been my friend since I was little, & my crush." You could hear Hayley saying, "Tae, don't butter up ARMY, rip off the bandaid." So Taehyung announced, "This is my girlfriend & the love of my life, Hayley Jones. Please don't hate her." ARMYs watching the live started commenting words of support.

This made Taehyung smile. He told Hayley, "They love you darling." Then she said, "Tell them I love the comments they make on my make up. I need to go & attempt to save the hairs on all your heads from hair dye." Then she hung up. ARMYs were spamming hearts & comments of support.

Yoongi to this as a sign for him to say something. "ARMY, I want to say something. Many of you ship 'Sope' & I wanted to say that I love that. I hope that this means you will support the decision I have made." ARMYs began commenting. Words like, "we support your choices." "Sope is real?" & there was one that stood out to him. "Love is love. Yoongi & Bangtan, we support you no matter what." So he took a deep breath, gripped Hoseok's hand & spoke. "I am dating Hoseok. Please support our relationship." Of course, ARMYs began sending well wishes & support through the comments. Hoseok chuckled & said, "See, I told you they won't care." Yoongi just responded with, "Hush, dork." & kissed Hoseok's head.

Namjoon then said, "Yes, love is love. Which is why I also want to reveal something. I am dating Seokjin." Many comments also showed support. Jin smiles & said, "Please continue to enjoy our music." Then Jimin spoke. "I also have a significant other. Her name is Nico & I love her very much." Jeongukk also spoke up. "I like someone too. Her name is Lena." ARMYs were supportive & welcomed the relationships with happiness. They loved the boys & only wanted them to be happy. 

~~~~~~

Ohmygod. Only 3 chapters left. Thank you for reading this story & I hope you love these final moments of Embrace Yourself!