Level 9

^JUST FOR FUN!! CAUSE THIS MIGHT BE A BIT HEARTBREAKING FOR SOME READERS.

NOW ON WITH THE STORY. ALSO WARNING POSSIBLE TRIGGERING TOPIC.

The question set a sad tone when Yoongi & Jimin realized something. Nico would leave them. Yoongi realized that he also couldn't freely date Hoseok because of BTS' fame. He also realized that Namjoon & Seokjin also couldn't date. He felt his heart cracking & he broke down in silent tears. Hoseok noticed & went over. Namjoon & Seokjin also got the epiphany of the year as the news dawned on them as well. Taehyung & Jeongguk also realized they would be losing a friend.

Jimin, however started scheming a way to keep his girlfriend with him forever. He realized that Nico & her friend Lena want to be Idols. So he started pacing, adding up the information in his head. He was unaware that Nico was starting to realize what would happen if she left. Nico was a girl with a tragic past. She created her avatar to only hold one of her tattoos. She made sure to erase her scars on the avatar. She was a broken girl who has scars & tattoos. She was afraid Jimin would leave her when he sees her true self.

She failed to notice her Mochi boyfriend approach her. He back-hugged her & she curled up into him(They are a cuddly couple) & shed some tears. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Asked a concerned Jimin. "I think you won't like the me that exists in the real world. I'm a broken mess. Not even Pretty." Jimin turned her around to face him & said, "You are perfect. Not because of your looks, that's a bonus. You are human, compassionate, & caring. You forgave Yoongi & you accept me. If you can't see that I will work to make you love yourself. You are perfect, in every way." Nico could see the love shining in Jimin's eyes & said, "Fine. Let's leave this hellhole."

Nico & Jimin walked over to the others to be met with 6 grim expressions. Nico then announced that she knew what the heart diamond stood for. "The crown Crede had on had a diamond heart in the center. I believe that if we put it in the statue we will be able to return home." Yoongi stood up with teary eyes, "Nico, how can you say that," Yoongi started. "We will never see each other after this." Nico responded so calmly, it shocked everyone. "Yoongi, Jimin & I planned to have Lena & I audition for bighit." Yoongi realized what it meant. He then said, "Fine, but, you have to visit us no matter what."

So with that, the group looked at the statue, looked at Nico, then nodded. Nico stood up, walked over to the statue, & placed the diamond into the heart-shaped hole in the dragon statue. She put the Diamond in the statue then hurried to hide behind Jimin. The dragon started to shake & glow. After 3 minutes of glowing & shaking, The statue burst open to reveal a diamond dragon. (Look at end of chapter) It stood & faced the 8 quaking bodies. "What have you learned from your experience?" The voice of the Dragon asked as if it were a mother who had just finished delivering a punishment. Yoongi looked bewildered & said, "What?" The dragon repeated the question. "What have you learned from your experience?" Nico stepped up & said, "I learned that people accept me for who I am. My looks don't matter." Jimin realized what the question meant, "I learned that I can make mistakes & that we all are loved." Jimin finished & went back to Nico to hold her one last time. Soon, everyone else spoke up about what they learned about themselves. The dragon spoke for the last time, "You have learned to EMBRACE YOURSELF, now go back & right the wrongs of your world." With a flash of light the 8 friends vanished, & the Forest surrounding them crumbled to dust.