CLEARING UP THE NEXT THINGS

Just that video will explain this chapter but not, I just want to put it in so You have a slight idea on what is coming.

Yoongi & Jimin made their way outside. "Jimin," Yoongi stated. "Don't break her heart." Jimin responded with, "Hyung, I won't. I promise."

 When the 2 boys returned outside with food, Yoongi called for his sister to notice them(she was looking at the clouds again like when she was little) while smiling his gummy smile, "Hey, Nics(pronounced Neeks) I brought you food & a friend." Nico looked at Jimin & went pink. Yoongi noticed her eyes going slightly pink-ish as well. Jimin just waved at her & Yoongi noticed that both of their pupils wide(look online it means you really love someone) & that they both had wide smiles. He spoke, "Jimin, I know you kissed my sister. Get to know a bit more about her before you kiss her again. For Pete's sake! Ask her how she feels. Otherwise, would you like a gold or wooden coffin?" Jimin Looked very afraid then said, "I just want to talk to Nico." So Yoongi left. But not before saying, "Just know, I can see through the window so no sex. Got it Park Jimin? Otherwise I don't care if she likes you, you will be dead." Then he strutted to Hoseok who was also watching from the window, with popcorn. Then, Sope secretly cracked the window so they could hear.

(Play the one below Now)

 "So," Jimin started. "Why don't you respond to Nicholas?" (My mind: really!! That is so serious & personal. I must suck as an author.) Nico looked at him & said, "No one ever called me that. Teachers changed it to Nicole because they hated how my name was for a boy & I wasn't. My dad, who is also Yoongi's(I don't know anything about yoongi's parents except they love him. This is FICTION. Carry on) only called me weapon. Lena calls me Nicole or Nico. Yoongi calls me Nics(pronounced NEEKS). Other than that, I have had no one else in my life." Jimin looked so sad to hear that so he decided to ask his next question. "What can I call you?" Nico looked up with a completely innocent expression & said, "Whatever you want." Jimin smirked for a second thinking how he would love to hear that voice every day, then pulled a regular face, 'Yoongi is watching, Jiminie Pabo! Don't let him think you have impure thoughts or you have no chance!' Jimin thought to himself. "So can I call you Jagi?" Nico flushed & responded, "Why?" Jimin couldn't hold back his smile & said, "My jagi is so cute." Nico flushed even more, & Yoongi was being held back by Hoseok because as Hoseok is muttering, "Killing Jimin will not solve this. They need to get even ground." So there is an Innocent Nico, Angry Yoongi, Calm Hoseok, & Happy Jimin.

Then Nico decided to speak her mind, "Not to be rude, but I barely know anything about you other than your name, occupation, birthday, & what you look like. I mean, you were really easy to open up to." This caused the Angry Yoongi to go limp in the once Calm now content Hoseok. Yoongi has accepted Jimin as Nico's significant other but still listened closely. Jimin looked happy & said, "Well then let me tell you all about me since you 'don't know anything' about me." Nico looked at him with the face of 'why are you so happy?' Then, she shrugged a blanket around the two of them, triggering the now Angry Yoongi (since Yoongi can't see what is going on except for how close the 2 are) & said, "Fine. But can you cuddle me? I'm cold." Jimin smiled his eye smile & held her closer. Muttering, he said, "Let's get started. My name is Park Jimin." Then he paused & kissed her cheek. Then he said, "Here is why I am your perfect match, so let's get to know me & you."

^THAT IS WHAT THEY KINDA LOOK LIKE BUT CLOSER, JIMIN HAS A SHIRT ON, & IT IS SUNSET

(Now PLAY THIS ONE)

 "My nicknames are Jiminie, Mochi, Manggaeddeok, RiceCake, ChimChim, Prince Of Busan, Golden Baby, Little Prince, Christian ChimChim, & if you want Chimmy. My favorite colors are Light Blue, Purple, and Black." Nico looked up & said, "Hey, me too." Jimin chuckled & then continued, "My Favorite number is 3. My favorite foods are pork, duck, chicken, fruit, and kimchi jjigae. I love Summer & Spring. My ideal date is sitting on a bench, drinking together. I would like to have a countryside date. We would also walk holding hands. *Laughs* My roommate is Hobi, but when you stay, he can go with Yoongi & you can stay with me." A shout in Daegu accent resounded, "Not on my watch you short stack of pancakes!" Followed by a softer, "But that means we get to spend time together." Then a sigh with a side of, "Jimin, she can stay with you, but I get to put a camera in your room." This caused everyone who was listening to laugh. Then Jimin continued his talk, "I like the Hulk because I think too many people like Iron Man. I like sour things. If I had a superpower I want to talk with dogs and animals. I am a Libra..." They talked till after dinner was supposed to be served. They got along so well. Nico realized that she didn't 'fall' in love with him. She loves him. She sat there just listening to Jimin's heart beat while they waited for a moment, enjoying each other's company & the night. She knew this might be too good to be true, but she felt happy, safe, & normal. She wasn't a monster waiting to be unleashed with him, he loved her. With that, Nico shifted & said, "Wow. You are quite a guy. Can I ask Yoongi if he approves of you?" Then she kissed him lightly on his lips & said, "Jimin, I'm glad you were my first kiss. It feels magical." Then she ran off to Yoongi.

Yoongi called Jimin back inside to talk with Nico in the room as well. He started off. "It has been (10 chapters of you knowing each other!) a month of you knowing each other. I knew it would happen so I will say these rules. 1. No impure thoughts Jimin, my baby sister is a pure child & I want her to stay that way-" Jimin whined, "So no kids? But I want kids." He got the famous Yoongi death glare & shut up. Yoongi continued, "2. No dirty stuff in front of me. 3. She needs to give consent for everything, including hand holding(another glare at Jimin)." Jimin looked at Yoongi then poked Nico, looked at his hand, then hers, then back at her, she nodded. So he held her relatively tiny hand in his happy, that a) he got consent, so he can give her his hand to hold forever, & b) his hand wasn't tiny compared to hers. Yoongi looked annoyed but let it go because he saw Jimin ask Nico. He resumed, "4. This is the final rule. When you guys get married, propose in front of ARMY, & I get to walk her down the aisle. Oh, & me & Hoseok will join you on your honeymoon."

Nico spoke while Jimin was standing shocked, "Deal, but on the SOPE honeymoon, what is that Chim? we get to go with you guys for yours." So, the 4 lovers intertwined their pinkies. 'I just got an idea how to propose to her when then time is right, like in 3 years.' Thought Jimin.

Then Jimin & Nico cuddled to sleep.