TAEHYUNG'S BOO

the video above is irrelevant, this one below is. 

So the 9 of them slowly got to know each other more. They played games. Which ended with UNO. Nico won, & got tackled by Lena. They then started watching movies. They all stopped watching to circle up & just talk while eating junk food. It was all comfortable.

Then Lena asks Taehyung a question. "So, cuz. Are you seeing anyone?" The room actually skidded to a stop. (Idk why it just sounds cool). Jimin looked at Taehyung & said, "Yeah there's that girl you keep talking to. What's her name." Taehyung said, "Her name is Hayley Jones. But I only asked her out this morning." Lena then shot up. "Well why didn't you say say something. We got to get you ready for your date. Ooh Nico can do your makeup." Nico immediately shut her down saying, "No I will not. You know I only do it for our videos, cosplay, or Halloween." Deflated, Lena said, "Fine. I will go your makeup."

Jimin asked Taehyung, "What's Hayley like?" Taehyung was shocked that it was Jimin & not Lena who asked this. Nevertheless, he responded, "Lena is cute, but mature. So I can talk to her about anything. She actually volunteers at a senior center every Monday & Friday after work. She laughs at all my jokes. She sometimes makes me sweets & food. She also reads to children at hospitals every Tuesday & Thursday." Lena cut him off saying, "Hey Nico didn't you meet a Hayley when you visited the hospital on Tuesday?" Nico responded almost immediately, "Yes I did. She was unique and really pretty."

Taehyung smiled. This was a sign. If Nico, who was an excellent judge of character, gave her an okay she was perfect. Lena would also be totally fine with her. Then Lena said something that made him know that Hayley was the only girl for him. "Hey Nico, didn't she turn down that really attractive guy we saw & say that she was perfectly happy with her boyfriend?" Nico responded, "Yes but that guy wasn't attractive. He looked like a football player who had 5 concussions too many."

Jeongguk paled. He thought that the moment he shared with Lena meant something. Then Lena said something that made everyone laugh. "Nah that was the meme photo of Jeonguk on his boyfriend's shirt. Remember?" Then Lena & Nico burst out laughing. Taehyung noticed Jeongguk visibly relaxed after Lena made that comment. So he had a plan.

"Hey Lena, since I'm going to meet Hayley. Would you like to go with Jeongguk & Nico can go with Jimin." Lena was happy because she has always admired & like Jeongguk. She immediately agreed. Nico was fine with it too. Jimin was actually unable to see when he smiled. (Please don't @ me. It's a joke because whenever he smile we can't really see his eyes.) then the others started shouting.

(Guess who says what)

"What!"-Jin

"Why so sad man?!"-Rm

"Infires my dude! I thought we were friends?"-Suga

"I thought I was your hope?"-Jhope

Taehyung was so done that he said. "How about we all go & you all can meet her? Is that fine?" Everyone was happy. Then Taehyung called Hayley about the new plan. Of course, after she heard everything she said it was fine. She also asked for Nico's number since they work together at the hospital & they were going to plan something special for the kids. 

~~~~~~

I just want to thank the people who read this story. the end is coming in at least 5 chapters  then my other projects will begin. I can't wait for you guys to read them all! 💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰