Scenery & Announcements

It has been a month since Jimin proposed to Nico. Currently the girls are sitting at a coffee shop talking. Nico was trying to find a way to bring up Jimin's proposal to the girls & reveal her maid of honor.

Then the perfect opportunity came up. "Did you guys see that Taehyung posted a video in honor of you, Hayley?" Asked Lena. " No, I did not know. Can you show me the video?" Hayley responded. Lena boded & pulled out her phone.

After the video there was a note saying, "This is my one year anniversary with my wife. We eloped 1 year ago & I wish we could have told you but I wanted to protect her. I love you Army but she is so special to me & I want her to know this."

Then Nico revealed her ring on her finger. "(Insert screeching here)" came from Hayley & Lena. Then the girls began asking questions.

"Whose hosting the bachelorette party?"

"Have you found a wedding gown?"

"Who is doing your makeup?"

"When is the wedding?"

"Whose the maid of honor?"

They stopped when they realized she would answer all the questions. "So. I'm sorry Hayley but my maid of honor is gonna be Lena. I have a dress. Hayley can you do my makeup? We're not doing a bachelorette party because we are gonna binge Star Wars. & the we are having the wedding in 3 months. It's going to be small. Just the gang, you know?"

They agreed & started to talk more.