JUNGUK & TAEHYUNG? GOT YOU COVERED/filler(slightly) Chapter

*WARNING! MENTION OF RAPE ONCE*

Reluctantly, Taehyung joins Nico in describing his cousin. They say how she is pretty, shy, nice, & a good, loyal friend. Jimin then points out she is insane. Which Nico explains that Lena Allen witnessed one of her old friends getting murdered then raped when she was only 6. Jungkook then asked why that was mentioned. Nico explained that Lena sometimes sees the event at night, in alleys, or just sees her friend watching over her(I cried at that. It's so sweet her friend is still looking out for her).

They go on & on talking about Lena, telling stories & sharing all they can about her. Nico, after all of the group has been talking about Lena then says, "She likes you. You know? But not as an idol. She goes on about how you are a great performer, but she mainly talks about your personality. I think it's kinda cute. She also only calls you Jeonguk(I looked up how to spell his real name properly). She says , & I agree with her, that when you call an idol by their given name. It makes them more human." Jungkook then started blushing & whispered, "Hyung, can I meet her?"

Taehyung starts going all overprotective & says, "No, no, no." Nico intercepts saying, "We are going to Big Hit entertainment to audition & become a real band. Well when I get out of this game we are. Since I promised Yoongi I'll visit him when we are done, I can bring Lena with me." The maknae nods his head. Then Jin comes in saying, "Food!"