You Eloped?!?

It was 2 days before the dou who were going to debut were supposed to give their finished album & concept to the producers. Nico was super nervous because they still needed to choose makeup. So she did the only thing she could. Call Hayley.

"Hey Hayley. How are you girl?"

"Hey Nico. How are you?"

"Well, girl I'm stressed. We have a new name so instead of AC, we are 2Rose like our logo. It's kind of cool but I need the best makeup artist for our debut. Where are you? They said you took a 1 week leave & Taehyung is missing. People are talking & someone thought you were dead. I actually almost believed them till I called you just now."

"Wow. My friend. You need some tea & to talk to me."

"Yeah. I was wondering if I could use your makeup to make the portfolio for our debut. Since, you know, your on leave. Speaking of which, where are you?"

"I'm with Taehyung. We are in- oh sorry. He's calling me. I have to go."

"Hayley, are you guys eloping?"

"Yes. But I tried talking to Tae. He is slightly scared how the fans will react to him being married."

"Well I won't stop you. But has he told his manger?"

"Yes. His manager bought us the tickets to go to Maui, Hawaii. But I told him that we have to tell Army soon. He knows so he said he'll make a song for our anniversary. I tried to tell him to tell Army sooner but he said he wanted to see if Army are supportive of everyone. But that's not important. Of course you can use my makeup. But why don't you try to make your makeup dragon themed. Since it's on your album art & the song is about rising from nothing to greatness. I mean dragon & Phoenix are perfect & don't they circle the rose yin & yang sign?"

"You're right. I'll do that but make sure to tell Tae to put his wedding ring as a necklace till he's ready. Otherwise Army will figure it out & might feel a bit betrayed. But I don't think the true Army will feel upset. The boys are bound to get married & they know that."

"Alright Nico. I gotta go. Tae is about to unleash Yeontan in the hotel room & I haven't thrown out the chocolates yet."

"Alright girly. See you when you get back. Bye"

After the conversation with Hayley, Nico called Lena over time begin the makeup for the portfolio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladies & gentle men & whatever you may identify as because I love you all. We have 4 chapters left. I know these marriage chapters are rushed but I am losing my inspiration for this story & want to end it in the best possible note. Thank you & I can't wait for the upcoming chapter