The Meet

ONCE AGAIN READ BOLDED WORD FOR HINTS IN PARAGRAPHS

POV: AC/THRID)

When Lena got the letter she screeched. She decided to keep it a secret from Nico as long as possible but failed. She started begging Nico to come with her & accidentally let slip that they were going to the fan-meet. Nico agreed, knowing her friend knew little Korean. But what made matters worse for Nico was that Lena(being the matchmaker she is) decided to choose her outfit. Lena did make a condition that she would be the one talking to them first, which gave Nico ideas on how to escape. 

As the day neared, Lena became extremely nervous. She did try to make her idols gifts but failed greatly. So she asked Nico. Nico reluctantly made her beloved friend the gifts. Finally, the day arrived. While Nico had trouble sleeping(you'll find out why later), Lena was dreaming of quite um(see confusion people she has Tamaki's mind theatre) grand splendor.

LE DREAM

"Do you, Park Jimin, Take _ _ _ _   _ _ _ to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do."

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LE DREAM OVER

"Lena! Lena! Oh my god. I have been telling you to wake up for an hour. I mean I don't want to go & meet BDX or whatever, but I won't be able to stand the fact that you can't. Plus you dream too loud. I don't know or care who Park Zimin is. Let's go." She woke to the sight of her wonderful friend. So they start to get ready. (I am not going to explain cause I am lazy). But of course there was the whole ordeal of what to wear, & force Nico into.

WELL IF THIS AIN'T ANOTHER TIMESKIP I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS? (BROUGHT TO YOU BY gyeonwo chong! jojun! balsa!)

PS: I have never been to a fan-meet so please forgive me.

As they arrived to the venue, there was a mob (in Nico's opinion) of girls & boys. Nico wanted to go home. But she decided to stay to support her friend (& see what is so special about BTS) while being forced into a crowd of girls.

Here is what they are wearing, kinda look like, & brought for the fan-meet.

Lena: 

Nico:

(LOOK AT LOCKET BECAUSE THAT IS IMPORTANT)To say Nico felt trapped was an understatement, she was in the middle of the screaming ARMY (which honestly could have been an army) and couldn't even hear herself breathe

(LOOK AT LOCKET BECAUSE THAT IS IMPORTANT)To say Nico felt trapped was an understatement, she was in the middle of the screaming ARMY (which honestly could have been an army) and couldn't even hear herself breathe. So she put in her earbuds (not air-pods cause she is broke) & turned up the My Chemical Romance. Soon the words flowed through her as she walked away from the crowds. Subconsciously, she headed backstage, where the lives of many are about to change. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

 POV: BTS/THRID)

As the boys are preparing, Hoseok & Jimin are trying to find out what the two members who make up AC look like. "Hobi I think one of the girls has red eyes & the other has blue." Taehyung's ears perked at the eye colors of these mystery girls. "Hey hyung, who are you talking about?" asked the 4D alien. "Just a cover band TaeTae," replied the mochi, "Don't worry." So Kim Taehyung decided to wait for further information. Then a staff member had to bring the away form the dressing rooms to perform.

Taehyung saw a galaxy-haired girl waltzing around & singing. She reminded him of a siren. The words left a bit of a question on her personality though. I mean what kind of person sings,

'We're damned after all

Through fortune and fame we fall

And if you can stay then I'll show you the way

To return from the ashes you call We'll carry on

When our brothers in arms are gone

So raise your glass high for tomorrow we die

And return from the ashes you call'

But a staff member pulled him along before he could get a good look. So, he then took off to the stage.

As the lights went out, BTS was shaking in anticipation & excitement. Then the music began, & all their worries started to leave.

POV: THIRD/AC)

As Nico made her way back, she heard the music. Now its not that she doesn't like them, she just can't understand why people (True Story, I love BTS but I have questioned this so often & I probably do this as well so yeah. But lets try to stop the topic I am about to bring up. ARMY FIGHTING!!) objectified boys/people who have given up so much to do this type of job. But what made her dislike them was how many of the Yin/Yangs compared her to them. She felt envious that they have so much recognition. Now, she herself tried out to be a trainee. But no one accepted her because of the rare eye color she had. But she pushed all her negative thoughts down so her friend can have fun. 

TIME SKIP TO END OF CONCERT

Nico has been waiting with a hyperactive Lena & hundreds of ARMY. She decided to look at comments from her fans. One comment stood out, it said "I found this anime website & thought about you, please enjoy & here is the link, (not real please don't try it) https://anime-4-u.org/generator|anime|jumanji@339/login"  So she went on it. Then, her phone let out a bright green light, shocking all the inhabitants at the area. when it went away, Nico was gone. Lena noticed something was wrong, but she couldn't talk to anyone, unfortunately she can't speak or understand Korean. But she put on a brave face & tried to conceal her tears out of worry for her friend. So when her turn came up, she gave them the gifts form both her & her dear friend.

She gave the gifts then said "kamsahamnida" which she often heard her friend say to fans. Starting with Jin, she gave him the plushy & said "I tried to make them myself but I am not as artistic as the friend who made this," she then pulled out the metal rose & said, "My friend, Nico, told me she made them this way so they never wilt." She let out a soft chuckle remebering what her friend had told her while explaining the gift. "Like your energy & presence, she told me. But, thank you Jin, for everything you have done for ARMY." She said the same thing to all the members & tried to not breakdown. When she came to Jungkook, her bias, she froze and just stared at him. "Uh- hello?" she heard her beloved maknae say, she then returned to as normal she could be, she fumbled for her final gift so much, Nico's phone (without a password, because Nico is lazy) was in the same hand as the rose & plushie. She then gave it to him & scurried away from the place. When she arrived home, she cried, for her friend, for ARMY, & for her sanity that will leave her without her friend.