CLEARING EVERYTHING UP

The sun rose before everyone else, Nico decided to make food. So everyone rose to the smell of pancakes. Surprisingly, Yoongi got to the kitchen area first. He noticed that Nico had slight bags under her eyes. So he pulled her to one of the bedrooms before anyone else saw her. Immediately, he closed the door. "Is someone missing their brain? You look like a zombie," Started Yoongi. "Now, tell YOUR BROTHER what is bothering you?" "I just don't know what to do." was the reply he received. "Nicholas, what do you mean? Talk to me like before I left for music," he pleaded. "Just like old times, just this once."

"- & he just kissed me. Don't get me wrong. I like him a lot. But, other than you, I don't really have anyone. I mean, I don't even know if I still have you since you left me." Yoongi felt guilt for leaving his half sister. So he decided to speak up. "I didn't want to leave you," he started. "I just knew you would be better than me without me(translation: he felt like he was holding her back) so I left." Nico looked at him & asked, "Do you talk about me?" Yoongi responded, "Yes, but I don't say your name so none of them fall in love with you. But Jimin has always liked you. For 4 years, he has listened to me tell every single story from the 11 years we shared." Nico interrupted, "But you were with me till you were 15 when you left. How can you remember all that?" Yoongi responded in a completely cheesy way "Because your my sister."

They realized that they had a bond that was stronger than the hate Nicholas/Nico harbored at Yoongi. Mainly because she was so broken-hearted he left. The 2 siblings spent the rest of the morning catching up. Then came the good question, "Yoongi," Started Nico, "You know you seem very gay for Hoseok." Yoongi BLUSHED & STUTTERED, "D-D-DO N-N-NOT!" Nico smiled & said, "There is nothing wrong with liking him. I MEAN YOU ARE NOT INFATUATED SINCE YOU STILL EAT. YOU ARE SLIGHTLY HAPPIER THAN WHEN YOU LEFT TO GO PURSUE MUSIC. OH OH & YOU TRUST HIM." Yoongi responded with, "Yes I LOVE HIM, but I don't know how he feels about me." Nico got an idea. "How about you go in & get lunch since it's the afternoon, tell Jimin to come outside with food for me, & talk to your Hoseok?" Yoongi nodded slightly flushed because of Nico's words. "You know Nics(pronounced Neeks), your a good kid. But if Jimin breaks your heart I have legal brother rights to beat him to a pulp.(My guy friends say this when any guy looks at me for longer than a second, i love them so much) Okay?" "Okay." They interlocked pinkies as their sign of agreement & understanding. Then, Yoongi went to his soon to be beau.

(Play this for the next part because it will be slightly fitting. there is another song for the other couples that i will put)

 Yoongi went to Jimin & told him to make Nico some food & then go outside. But to wait till he was done talking to Hoseok(overprotective brother time.) Jimin listened & decided to wait. "Hoseok," Started Yoongi, "Can I talk to you?" "Sure." The 2 went to a room. Hoseok shut the door, "So what do you want to talk about, Yoongs?" Yoongi took a deep breath then said, "You really don't see me as a monster?" "What? I mean you don't seem-" Hoseok got cut off by Yoongi. "No I mean, I left my baby sister, I am cold, doesn't that mean I'm not a good person? I don't deserve you, you know what n-n-n-nevermind I shouldn't be asking this of you I'm so stupid-" Hoseok suddenly understood what was going on. "Yoongi, you do deserve me. Your human. We have known each other for about 5 years(i don't know when hobi became a trainee, sorry) I know what happened. She doesn't hate you so why should I?"

(NOW PLAY THIS ONE)

Yoongi responded immediately, "I have done nothing to deserve you." Hoseok walked over to Yoongi, gently cupped his cheeks, lifting up Yoongi's face to meet his. "Yoongi," Hoseok muttered. "You are perfect. I already told you I love you. What more do you need? I can say it again, I love you Min Yoongi, for your faults, perfection, security, brain, your voice, everything." Hoseok then brushed his lips against Yoongi's trembling mouth. "Yoongi," Hoseok mumbled softly against his lips. "I will always love you, till the end of time. But I need to know why you are saying all this now." Yoongi took another deep breath & muttered the magic words, "My sister helped me realize how much I love you." Then Yoongi pressed his lips back to Hoseok's. "I was worried you felt something for HAYLEY, YOUR MAKE-UP ARTIST. So I started worrying." Yoongi muttered against Hoseok's lips. Hoseok chuckled & said, "Yoongi, when Hayley hugged me, it was because I let her switch with Tae's make-up artist. She HAS A CRUSH ON HIM & IS HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND(cliche i know). I wanted them to have a chance." A shooketh Yoongi appeared. "Oh." Hoseok chuckled & then said, "Will you date me & be my boyfriend?" Yoongi immediately said, "YES." They sealed it with another kiss. Then, Yoongi said, "I need to go & help my sister with her relationship issue. I will be back." He kissed Hoseok once more & left. He noticed Jimin making a couple sandwiches & said, "Come on shorty, we gotta sort out you two idiots."