BONDING OVER NOTHING

blushingnewt

YOU ALL WILL SEE WHY LATER BUT THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING & FOR THE IDEA. 

"So, do you appear in anime worlds often," asked the broad shouldered Seokjin. "JIN HYUNG!" That came from all the other males. A little giggle escaped Nico's mouth as she HID A GUMMY SMILE, ONE VERY SIMILAR TO YOONGI'S IN HOSEOK & JIMIN'S OPINION. "No, I actually don't. But I wish I could," responded the young girl, "ANIME IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE LIFE I LIVE. But I still miss my friend." The others didn't notice the hidden meaning behind her statement & just shrugged it off. Jimin however, noticed & made a mental note to talk to her when they get to the safe place.

"How much longer till we get to this safe place, I don't like walking this much?" A dazed & drained Yoongi spoke up. "Well we are almost there, since your a short person, not as short as me though, you can get a piggyback ride from someone." Responded Nico. The second she finished her statement, Hoseok offered to carry Yoongi. SO YOONGI GOT HIS PIGGYBACK RIDE FROM HOSEOK & WAS CONTENT. Jin had a bright idea, "How about I tell Dad Jokes!" A collective groan & 'no' was heard but Nico said, "Why not, I haven't heard any good ones. Plus it will take our mind off what is going on." So he started, "What did the dog say to the wall? Wolwol." Que the box smile from Tae & the dimples from Joonie. "What is it called when god gives birth to a child? Gatnanai." Que the gummy smile from Yoongi, Jungkook's bunny smile, & Hoseok laughing really loud. "What color is a hamburger? Burgundy, burgundy!" Que the laughter of both Jimin & Nico. Soon they arrived at the safe house.

(JUST FOR FUN)