Level 4

When they get to the castle, they wake up Nico, who dozed off. She wakes & says, "There might be traps, what should we do?" Joonie responds, "We let Jimin go first." So that's what happened, against Jimin & Nico's wishes. Upon entering the castle, Jimin gets roasted. Then, he is gone. Nico gets slightly teary because she really liked him. Just before she started to cry, he fell through the castle roof. He looks around then gets shocked from the hug from Nico. So they walk forward, very cautiously. After getting to the throne room, everyone falls down a pit, except Namjoon. He is faced with a bronze Sphinx. Once he looks into its eyes, he gets transported to a place & solves some puzzles. (in video below.)

He then escapes the world & sees his friends with Nico. But something isn't right. He gets closer & sees that Nico is having a panic attack. He remembers to distract the person & they will be better. So he tells his friends/members to sing a song. So they do.

He then tells Jimin to sing to her, BECAUSE HE NOTICED SOMETHING BETWEEN THE 2 PEOPLE. So he does. Nico starts to calm down & then dozes off. 

Once she is asleep, Jimin looks up at Joonie & says, "You've been gone for the whole day, she thought you had died & started panicking." Namjoon's face was of shock. How had she gotten to care for them so fast. They then all fell asleep waiting for the next trail to come.