Level 1

ONCE AGAIN READ BOLD WORDS CAREFULLY FOR HINTS

MochiKookie113

SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME TO TALK TO & HER SHORT STORIES ARE PRETTY GOOD PLEASE SUPPORT HER.

POV: BTS/THIRD)

They started falling through a colorful portal(imagine anything you want), then landed in a forest(look below for attributes on members & forest(but imagine the forest as a darker color because i am too lazy to add in more photos right now). Upon arriving in the mysterious land, rather than panicking, they looked around to savor this dark forest, Jung Hoseok looked around. "Wow, this place looks dead." Upon saying this, he touched a plant. The plant started to return to it's original beauty, so Hoseok started to pet/feel the plants, returning to their original glory. beautiful , a song familiar to them all started to play.(don't judge me)

They all started laughing uncontrollably. This song brought so many memories(memeories) back. The 7 musketeers with great hair then decided to Then a plant decided to eat Taehyung. That action instilled panic among all members. Then as if the gods themselves were on the side of the 7, Taehyung fell through the sky. That made Namjoon(the smart one) wonder where they are. He then spoke his thoughts, "Hey guys, where are we?" They looked around to see the garden area(please just imagine this without the words).

 He then spoke his thoughts, "Hey guys, where are we?" They looked around to see the garden area(please just imagine this without the words)

But they saw a city/town outside the trees & ran that way. They heard a dinging noise but paid no mind to it. So, they left behind the forest, fully cured.

Unfortunately they didn't notice the bat that was watching them fly off. The bat then flew off, but not before saying, "Saviors".