WHAT ABOUT NAMJIN? (hope you paid attention to hints)

YOU WILL SEE WHY SO HERE IS THAT WHILE YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

 The next day, you can sense the love in the air. Namjoon & Seokjin woke up first. As they started to head down the stairs, noticed that in one room was Taehyung cuddling pillows, another held a Jungkook on the bed with a single blanket, & another with SOPE in a cute cuddling position. When they arrived down the stairs, they found Jimin spooning Nico, who was in a ball against Jimin's chest with her head in Jimin's neck. Jin couldn't help but coo at how one of his babies(they are like a family a lot, that's why i love them so much) grew up so fast. He pulled at Joonie's wrist & whispered, "I am going to make a big, delicious breakfast. Find a way to take a photo of this." Then he left. Namjoon, however was still thinking about his dream. Yes, Joonie could see Jin walking down the aisle in pink & blue, looking like a queen. But, he was shocked on why he was the other male in black & white(favorite colors i think). Don't get him wrong, he loves Jin with all his heart, he just doesn't know what Jin would think. He was afraid to come out as bisexual.

BELOW IS MEDIA TO PLAY WHILE READING NEXT PART(THAT IS UNDER THE VIDEO)

 Finally, Namjoon found a phone(how it got there is magic of fan-fictions) so he took a picture of the cuddling couple. When he came into the kitchen, he found Jin. LOOKING. LIKE. A. GOD.(of destruction)(sorry) Jin looked like a prince. But at the same time, he looked normal in a simple pair of black jeans & a blue t-shirt. Joonie(poor guy) was staring for so long, Jin had to snap his fingers in Namjoon's face. "Joonie," said Jin. "Why is everyone in love?" That question started to break Joonie's heart. The way Jin asked it was as if Jin, himself wasn't loved. Joonie started to stutter, "I-I-I mean, *clears throat* we love you. I love you." Jin looked up with pink cheeks & asked, "When did you figure it out?" Namjoon went red & muttered, "When you kissed me, I knew. When I met you, I questioned." Jin laughed. (someone get a windshield wiper) Then he stated, "I always knew I was bi. I realized I loved you when we kissed as well." Namjoon asked the next question so carefully, he was afraid of the answer. "S-so what *clears throat* what are we know?" Jin thought for a second then said, "Will you be my masculine boyfriend?"(AN below explaining this question) Namjoon responded without hesitation, "Yes. Yes. A million times yes."

Thus was the birth of the third couple. Before Namjoon & Seokjin could kiss, Taehyung & Jungkook walked in. "Really hyung?" Shouted Jungkook. "I just saw Jimin peppering Nico's face. Now I have to watch you two? I want a girlfriend." Nico & Jimin entered the room, Nico a blushing person & Jimin with the proudest look on his face. "Well Jungkook," started Nico. "I know someone who admires you very much." Taehyung was behind Jungkook, trying to tell her not to say that. Nico ignored it. Jungkook then asked, "Really?' Nico nodded & then said, "If you want, & if breakfast isn't ready yet *winks at namjin*(no not a misspelling) we can talk in the other room." Jin nods. "Jungkook. Jimin. Go with them." He states. So the 4 head to another room to talk.

AN

I see seokjin as a very feminine man. He reminds me of a mother figure. From the start of getting into BTS, I always saw Seokjin & Namjoon as the loving parents who have been together for an eternity, happily. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it is how I see it.