Level 2

BOLD WORDS = HINTS

Upon arriving at the bazaar, the 7 members realized 2 things. 1. They were not on Earth. & 2. They needed clothes. After finding a map, it was free so they were happy, they began their journey to the clothing store. When they arrived, a masked elf(yes I know not very creative) came up to them & said, "The missing piece lies within this place, find it to save the world." Then the elf left.

So the boys looked at the map (mainly NAMJIN) & saw the words, 'DESIGN AWAY'. When they entered the store, a worker told them this, "Inside this level is many mysteries, only one may compete & find the missing piece." So Taehyung stepped forward & said, "I'll do it." Then he stepped in the store room.

 While summoning clothes & piecing things together, Taehyung could have sworn he saw a girl with RED EYES & GALAXY HAIR pass by. So he decided to investigate. When he got to one of the dressing rooms, he knocked on the door & said, "Hello I won't hurt you, can you please come out." So the figure came out.

 Outside, the others were getting very impatient so they went inside & were shooketh beyond compare

 Outside, the others were getting very impatient so they went inside & were shooketh beyond compare. HOSEOK, YOONGI, & JIMIN KNEW WHO THIS PERSON WAS. But Hoseok was the one to announce the new person, "Ohmigod! You're Nico or C from A&C! I'm a big fan. My name is Hoseok." She looked slightly scared, but it made a little sense because he was so loud.

 They then introduced themselves to the girl. Meanwhile, Jimin & Nico make eye contact for the first time. It wasn't love at first sight, it was a small sense of 'oh hey, it's you' & it felt comforting. (if you get the reference I love you.) Instead of the typical stuttering greeting of 2 people who have been lovestruck, it was a simple 'Hello'. Immediately, THE 2 FELT LIKE THE WORLD WAS AT PEACE, COMPLETE, & SAFE.

Then, a bunch of bulky men with rifles started to arrive. Nico noticed & said, "Come on, I know a safe place we can go to." So the 8 ran into the unknown with the sunset as their guide.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers, please be patient a new chapter will be out by the end of june. & the character development is well on its way. if you want to request something for a chapter, like a joke or bondong moment pls comment here.