Meeting Hayley

As the day rolls around, everyone was excited to meet Haley. Taehyung was especially excited because he hasn't seen her in three days it felt like years. The 9 friends went to the mall. When they got to a coffee shop, a familiar face is seen. Nico noticed & called out to her friend, "Hay! I missed you girlie!"

Hayley turned around to see her tsundere/chaotic co-worker/friend. Immediately hugging Nico she says, "You were missing. I swear. I actually panicked." After nagging Nico, Hayley noticed everyone else. "Ah, BTS. How are you guys?" She then noticed her boyfriend. "Tae," she whispered. "Is that really you?" Taehyung nodded his head. "Yes, darling." Hayley ran up & hugged her beloved boyfriend. "I was so worried. Never scare me like that again." Taehyung laughed at his girlfriend, he knew she was the one. He knew since they first locked eyes. Lena coughed. "So, can I meet my cousin's future wife?" Taehyung & Lena choked. Then Taehyung said, "Everyone, this is Hayley Jones. My girlfriend." The members of BTS recognized her. So they greeted her with out their signature greeting. Courses of "Sup" "Hey" & "How are you?" were heard.

Then Hayley said, "BTS, your manager has been worried sick. He thought you ran away." Jin has been holding Namjoon's hand. Hayley notices, & says, "You know your fans will support you guys. No matter what choice you make."

BTS realized that the bonds they made in the game were special. They looked at each other. They realized that love is love.

~~~~~

Guys I now have a tik tok account. Please follow it if you want it's NewtieOrDie. Also. The story will be coming to a close soon. Wish me luck💜