2

Meet the family

Beyoncé waited in the parking lot at the same time as she did yesterday, 4am, waiting on Nicki to come out. When she saw the girls come out, she got out of her SUV and slowly made her way to the door and just like yesterday Nicki came out last looking to be typing on her phone.

B: Hey mamas

She said making Nicki look up with a scowl, but she saw Beyoncé and it made her confused as to why she was here again.

N: What are you doing here... again?

B: I came to see if I could take you out. You said you'd tell me today.

Nicki sighed and rolled her eyes as she walked to her car with Beyoncé following her.

B: So... what you say?

N: Uh... no, sorry I'm just busy

She said as she placed her bag on the trunk of her car searching inside of it for her keys. Beyoncé frowned a little.

B: You couldn't have just told me that yesterday?

N: Look, I'm a mom ok? I got kids, that's the last thing you want. You can say you just want a friendship, but you eyeing me up and licking your lips at me every chance you get says different. I ain't got no time for games and I definitely don't have time for people who just want ass, I ain't that type of girl I don't know what you thought-

B: Hold up hold up shawty... you're right I didn't want just a friendship... but I also didn't want just ass. I see there's more to you than that. I don't care that you got kids... I love kids

She shrugged and Nicki just looked at her and sighed thinking she was just saying anything to get in her good books.

B: Lemme prove to you, I just need one date. I promise I won't waste your time

Nicki sighed again as she opened her eyes. She did like the look of Beyoncé, she just didn't want to waste her time, but she seemed to be serious.

N: Fine

B: Coo' you gotta number I can text you on?

N: Gimme your phone

She said with her hand out. Beyoncé dug through her pocket and unlocked her phone before handing it to her, which low key surprised Nicki but she saw it as a good sign. She went through her contacts before putting in her number and Beyoncé could see that but knew she'd do it anyways. Nicki saved her number and gave Beyoncé back her phone.

B: You want my number?

N: Just text me whenever, I'll know its you

B: How?

N: Because you'll be your annoying self

B: Ouch that hurt, I got feelings you know

N: Hmmm we'll see

She said unlocking her car and getting inside. When she closed the door, Beyoncé come to her window and tapped it making Nicki roll her eyes and wind it down for her.

N: What?

B: I just wanted to wish you a good night and say that you were amazing on stage.

She said seeming sad at Nicki's reaction. Nicki sighed feeling bad.

N: Thank you

She said giving her a small smile.

B: That's the first time I've seen you smile... It's beautiful