21

cont'd...
B: get the fuck off my child

Beyoncé said slowly walking towards her.Heaven ran to Nicki and hugged her legs, Nicki rubbed her shoulder while she filmed the situation discreetly.

J: get out of my house!

B: You don't deserve her. You don't deserve to be a mother at all. This is what you give a child?! Beatings and a trashed house?! You even got fucking cocaine traces on the clothes! So you been having my baby around drugs?!

She went from a slow livid tone to a screaming tone.

J: look who's talking the biggest drug dealer there is. I won't be surprised if you do the same thing!

B: I have never used drugs you know that Jenay and I most definitely would never have them anywhere near my children! Not even on the same premises as them! My days with drugs are over because I want to be a good mother to my daughters yet here you are still the same old Jenay doing drugs like you've always done!

J: I don't give a fuck! I am my own woman!!

She said pushing Beyoncé back. Beyoncé wanted to end her life then and there but she knew her child was watching.

J: go on hit me!

B: I know better than to show that to my daughter. Heaven is living with us whether you like it or not.

She said as Nicki picked heaven up making her wrap her arms and legs around her.

J: go ahead try and take her. She'll only just come right back to me!

B: oh we'll see about that... let's go

She said turning around grabbing heaven's school stuff before leaving the room. They left with Jenay screaming behind them calling them and heaven every derogatory name under the sun. Nicki was seriously biting her tongue but she knew it was good that she filmed this in the first place.

H: are we going home now nik nik?

N: yeah baby everything's gonna be fine I promise

She said walking to the car. She heard the door slam and looked back to see Beyoncé walking down the steps. She unlocked the car and Nicki put heaven in her car seat. Beyoncé took off her hoodie and wrapped it around heaven to cover her up.

B: you okay my princess?

Heaven nodded while tears ran down her face. Beyoncé wiped them but heaven flinched. Beyoncé felt so broken to see her act this way. it was as if she was looking at her younger self.

B: you're safe now baby

H: promise?

She cried

B: I promise

She said before kissing her forehead and getting in the drivers seat and they drive back home in silence.

HOME

Beyoncé pulled up in the driveway and Nicki could see she was upset, she couldn't blame her she was upset herself that she had to see that.