4

Thank you for the support so far❤️
Please don't forget to comment I love it when you guys comment!

Show up and show out

Niya: mommy I want breakfast

Niya whined as she followed her mother who was walking through the kitchen quickly making sure they had everything before they left.

N: I know but we are going out for breakfast baby

Nicole: with BB?

She asked looking up at her mother with a smile. the twins really liked Beyoncé especially seeing how she treat their mother in a nice way.

N: Yes and she'll be here any second-

She said before her phone rang She checked to see it was Beyoncé and she answered it.

B: Hey

N: Hey, you here yet?

B: I'm running a bit late but I promise I won't be more than 10 minutes

Nicki huffed and rolled her eyes. It wasn't the fact that she wasn't getting fed, it just made her think that this was gonna be the beginning of Beyoncé showing who she truly is, she must've gotten used to her real quick. She didn't want the twins getting used to her only for her to disappear.

N: If you say so

She said before ending the call. Beyoncé sighed and shook her head. She forgot to collect her money from a client who wasn't prepared to give it up at their house. She ordered her men to meet her there and handle him before she gets there so this can be done quickly.

When she got to the clients house the door was already opened so she went inside to see her men holding her client against the wall.

B: You gonna give me my money or is your family gonna have to find you dead?

She said leaning on the wall with an unbothered expression.

?: I haven't got it!

He exclaimed frustratedly.

B: So why'd you buy it?

The guy never said anything and Beyoncé checked her phone to realise she was running out of time so she shot him and had her men look for his cards and cash while she left. She thought to quickly go in theatre and buy the most expensive flowers for Nicki I attempt to make her less mad at her.

NICKI'S HOUSE

Nicole: Is BB even coming anymore?

Nicole asked sadly, going to sit by her mother on the couch. Nicki didn't want to tell her she was in case Beyoncé just wanted to dip completely.

N: If she doesn't we'll go out for breakfast okay?

She said trying to console her daughter she was clearly upset thinking Beyoncé wasn't going to show.

Niya: But she said she'd never break a promise

Niya said from the other couch sadly. Nicki felt annoyed knowing how Beyoncé has already put stuff in her daughter's heads. As Nicki was about to respond the doorbell rang and the twins immediately jumped up and ran to the door wit their faces filled with light, hoping it would be Beyoncé.

N: You two slow down and don't open that door

She warned them making them stand to the side waiting for her to open it. When Nicki opened the door she was faced with Beyoncé holding a huge bouquet of flowers that almost covered her face. She wasn't phased by them and kept her straight face.