18

N: Beyoncé?

...

N: Beyoncé, baby you ok?

She asked trying to snap Beyoncé out of her stare. Seconds later Beyoncé seemed out of her stare and took a deep breath looking shocked. This was not how Nicki expected it to go.

B: you're pregnant?

N: yeah

She said nervously

B:... that's amazing. I'm so happy. My god, I'm so happy

She said as she hugged her tightly. When they pulled away Nicki could see the tears rolling down her face which made her sad wondering why she was crying.

N: baby what's wrong?

B: nothing my eyes are just sweating

She said making them chuckle.

N: you sure you're happy?

B: absolutely I- oh god I'm a mess

She said turning away a little wanting to get herself together.

N: aww baby

She said bring her back into her arms. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around her back and looked down at her trying not to cry.

B: after every time we made love I hoped and prayed that you would get pregnant, and now you are and I'm just s-so ha-happy

She said stuttering a bit as she broke down again. They hugged tightly, both so happy. Beyoncé kissed Nicki's entire face gently and gave her one last big hug.

B: I love you so much baby. We're gonna have this baby, get married and be an official family with all our kids. One big happy family

Nicki got emotional hearing her talk about their future because she knew she was speaking from a place where her childhood self never experienced any of that and she was finally gonna live her dream of being a part of a big family.

N: I love you too

she said holding her chin bringing her in for a kiss.

N: We're such cornballs

They laughed and Beyoncé kissed her forehead a few times before letting her go.

B: I'm gonna get changed and then ill help with dinner

N: Okay baby

B: Love you

N: Love you too

When Beyoncé left to go upstairs Nicki was relieved that she was happy. she didn't expect her to cry though, it made her so happy to know she was excited, it made her even more excited.

THAT NIGHT

N: goodnight babies

B: we love you

They said getting up from the twins' beds and walking to the door.

Twins: night mommies, we love you too

Beyoncé turned their light off and closed the twins' door before they went to their room.

B: why don't you want them to know?

N: I wanna tell them when I get the first scan. Just so we're certain

B: okay... my baby's having a babyyyyy

She said cheered quietly hugging her from behind making Nicki laugh. They got into bed and paid facing each other. Nicki wanted to ask the burning question that was in the back of her mind all day.