9

You'll Always Be Pretty, Because...

Nicki woke up feeling well rested but was confused how she woke up in her bedroom when she fell asleep at the beach. She was in Beyoncé's hoodie too which brought a little smile to her face as she smelt the same scent from last night which brought back the best flashbacks. She lifted up and noticed a pair of shoes that weren't hers near the bedside table. And the other side of the bed looked as if someone was sleeping there before. She wondered if Beyoncé had slept over and questioned how she slept through all of it. But she did have the best sleep in a long time.

While she was trying to answer her own questions Beyoncé appeared in the doorframe.

B: you're up

She smiled while holding a breakfast tray in her hand that had two plates and two glasses of juice on it.

N: I am... last thing I remember is me falling asleep on the beach

B: I had to bring you home I didn't want you to get a cold. I hope you don't mind that I slept over it's just when we came back your mom left and then the twins woke up-

N: it's fine don't worry about it

She said with a small smile not wanting her to ramble on. Beyoncé smiled and got back in bed with her placing the tray in between them.

N: where are the twins?

B: eating their breakfast downstairs. How you feeling? You like my hoodie?

Nicki giggles

N: I feel ok and yes it's comfy

B: you can have it. Guess it's the start of when you steal my shit

Nicki laughed and nudged her but she knew it was true. It kind of weirded her out since they weren't even in a relationship.

B: mm!

Beyoncé moaned as she realised something as she drank her juice. She put it down and turned to Nicki.

B: gimme morning kiss

She said closing her eyes and puckering her lips making Nicki smile and laugh a little. She gave her a Goodmorning kiss and Beyoncé kissed her forehead before getting back to her breakfast.

Nicki turned on the TV and they watched the news while they finished their breakfast. When they did Beyoncé placed the tray on the floor to the side. When she thought they would get some quiet time they heard the twins running up the stairs and into Nicki's room.

Twins: morning mommy

They said climbing on the bed and hugging her

N: good morning my babies. You girls sleep ok last night?

Twins: yeah

They responded while Nicki kissed their heads.

N: good

B: Wheres my hug?

Beyoncé said in a baby voice while pouting. suddenly the twins piled on top of her smothering her in kisses making both her and Nicki smile.

B: Okay I feel loved now. thank you babies

She said kissing their noses making them laugh.

N: Babies go get a shower please

Twins: okay

they said as they got off the bed and left the room. Beyoncé took this opportunity and scooted close to Nicki while wrapping her arms around her waist.