25

Beyoncé's POV

I laid behind my pregnant girlfriend as she slept and i rubbed her stomach that held our unborn child. Im so excited, yeah I may already have kids, but this will be my first one that I've been present with for the whole pregnancy and I feel so happy I got the chance to watch Nicki grow. Today is our anniversary, I can't believe it's been a year already times flew by so quickly. But I know we will have many more together, so I'm not stressing, just cherishing everyday.

I caught myself, and just laid there thinking how much I've changed mentally and emotionally. I was so hard headed a year ago, that is until I laid eyes on this gorgeous woman. She's really changed me for the better, I'm so glad for that.

Suddenly I felt a kick from her stomach. I couldn't help but smile bright knowing my baby is already communicating with me. Nicki shifted and turned to face me but was still asleep. I shifted down the bed and laid facing her stomach and kissed it before I started talking.

B: I can't wait till you're here my love.

I said with a small smile as I rubbed Nicki's stomach which woke her up. She looked down to see me and we both smiled when we matched each other's gaze. She ran her fingers through my blonde locks, which always made me smile. I shifted back up so we were face to face and I gave her a good morning kiss.

B: Happy anniversary my love

N: Happy anniversary darling. I love you

B: I love you more

I said before going in for one more kiss. God I love this woman. Who would've thought I'd find what I need all in one person... one small ass person. Jokes aside though, I don't know where I'd be without her.

N: What are you thinking about?

She asked pulling me out of my thoughts making me realise I must've been out for some time.

B: Just how grateful I am for you

A smile appears on her face making me smile as well, she ran her hand through my curly hair once more knowing its my favourite thing for her to do.

N: I'm grateful for you too baby

She said placing her forehead on mine making us close our eyes. Words can't decribe how blessed I feel right now. I finally have something that's going right in my life.

B: what do you want for breakfast?

N: mmm i don't know... surprise me

she said with a childish grin making me giggle and kiss her lips. her smiles are so contagious.

b: your wish is my command princess, i'll be right back

i said before kissing her forehead and getting up. since we wanted this morning to ourselves we didn't wake the girls too early this time.

some time later when i came back with breakfast, she gasped at the sight of the huge piles of food.

n: you're trying to make me fat

i laughed as i placed the tray on her lap and kissed her nose.

b: i'm not trying to get you fat. this is for you and baby so eat up. we're going somewhere later

i said as i got back in bed next to her.

n: where?

she asked with a smile. this happens every time

b: i'm not telling you

n: whyyyyy

she whined