13

It's Ya Birthday

Nicki woke up in an empty bed which made her sad, she was hoping to get morning kisses from Beyoncé and a 'happy birthday' too. But now she that thought about it, Beyoncé hasn't been mentioning her birthday recently or at all. They did tell each other their birthdays obviously but she thought maybe Beyoncé had forgotten.

She went in her bathroom and did her usual morning routine then went to check on the girls to see they weren't in their beds which made her frown. She immediately went downstairs to see a huge pile of boxes sat in the middle of the living room which confused her. She went into the kitchen since she smelled food and saw Beyoncé and the twins cooking. They looked at her and the twins jumped off from their stools and ran to hug their mother.

Twins: happy birthday mommy!!

N: thank you my babies

She said bending down to hug them back and give them Both a kiss. When she stood back up Beyoncé was in front of her with a smile which instantly made Nicki smile.

B: happy birthday my love

She said bringing her into a loving, warm hug which made Nicki hug her back. Beyoncé gave the best hugs, she just wanted to curl up in her arms forever when she hugged her.

N: thank you baby

She said against her chest with a smile, she was happy she didn't forget her birthday and it was just a surprise all along.

N: I thought you guys forgot for a second

She giggled as they pulled away which made them laugh too

B: I could never forget my baby's birthday

She said kissing her forehead

Niya: sit down mommy we made you breakfast

N: you did?!

She said matching her excitement

Niya: yeah and BB helped too

Nicki and Beyoncé laughed knowing well these girls aren't allowed in the kitchen without an adult.

N: she did? how sweet of you guys. Thank you my babies

Beyoncé brought their plates to the dinner table and set them in front of Nicki and the twins and went back for her own. She saw the natural smile Nicki kept on her face as she age her breakfast and had small talk with the girls which made her smile seeing her baby happy.

After breakfast Beyoncé took the dishes to the sink and went back to nicki with her hands held out and Nicki took them without question as she stood up.

B: time for presents

She said making Nicki smile as Beyoncé guided her to the living room, where all her presents were.

Beyoncé handed Nicki her first present and she unwrapped it to see it was a flat rectangular box. She opened it to see it was a good iced out chain that had her name on it.

N: oh my god

She gasped out how shiny it was. It must've cost Beyoncé thousands.