19

B: you so fucking precious when you smile

Beyoncé sang as she walked into the kitchen to see her cooking dinner. Nicki looked at her and laughed as she danced to the music she blasted from her phone.

B: hit it from the back and drive you wild

She sang as she got behind Nicki and crossed her arms on her hips as she began to grind on her making nicki laugh and push her away.

N: get off weirdo

B: I just had to let you know you're mine! Hands on your body I don't wanna waste no time! Feels like forever even if forever tonight just lay with me! Waste this night away with meeeeeee

Nicki laughed at Beyoncé singing so carelessly. She always made her laugh it was one of the main things she loved about her.

B: you're telling me you don't like it when I sing to you?

She asked sounding fake offended.

N: I do, just not when you choose to hump me in the process as if imma dog

She said making them laugh.

B: for the record never saw you as a dog. You're my queen

N: I know

B: good

She said wrapping her arm around her and kissing her cheek making Nicki smile.

B: I'm going to pick the twins and then heaven up from school now you wanna come?

N: sure

She said covering the cooked food and turning off the stove. They left the house and drove to the twins' school. When the twins came out they got in the car and spoke about their day and it seemed like they had made some new friends which made Nicki and Beyoncé feel more at peace knowing they had some friends.

B: heaven is gonna be spending sometime at our house.

Twins: sissy!!!

Beyoncé and Nicki smiled at their reaction. Beyoncé loved that they were so accepting of heaven it really made her happy.

B: we're gonna pick her up now ok?

Twins: yay!

They cheered as Beyoncé pulled off driving to heavens school.

LATER

Jenay: girl I swear to god if she don't show her ass- wait wait here she come.

?: see girl I told you ass Beyoncé don't play about her chirren

Jenay rolled her eyes. She saw Beyoncé get out of the car and saw Nicki her out the other side which enraged her. Of course they couldn't see her with her parked behind another car halfway down the street which is why Jenay brought binoculars.

J: she brought her lil bitch too I see. I swear to god if heaven come home talking bout Nicki dis Nicki dat imma whoop her and Beyoncé's ass

?: girl you need to chill

MEANWHILE

Beyoncé and Nicki went inside the school and went to the reception to tell them Beyoncé is picking up heaven today. She gave them her ID and they were taken to heavens classroom.

?: I think they're just wrapping up

The woman said as she brought them outside the room. Beyoncé looked inside to see the kids and teacher sat in a circle. Beyoncé stood back against the opposite wall with Nicki.