27

A MONTH
LATER

Beyoncé was laid in bed with her son which they decided to name Bryson Omari Knowles

Beyoncé was laid in bed with her son which they decided to name Bryson Omari Knowles. ever since Beyoncé and Nicki took him home Beyoncé has been obsessed with him and it made Nicki smile to see them being so close already. she didn't feel so stressed, definitely not as nearly as stressed as being a first time mom with twins.

b: who's my little prince? you are that's right

she said in a baby voice with a huge smile as she looked down at her son. she kissed the top of his head which surprisingly had a lot of hair for a newborn. Nicki came back from dropping the kids and came back with two paper bags in hand.

b: hey, what did you get?

n: breakfast

she smiled joking up the bags. she knew Beyoncé wouldn't let bryson go long enough to cook breakfast and she wasn't in the mood to make it either so she got it after she dropped the kids. she got back in bed with her babies and kissed bryson on his head as he slept in Beyoncé's arms.

while they ate breakfast Beyoncé just looked at her son. she knew it had been a month but it was still hitting her, she actually had a son.

n: he's 100% you

Nicki laughed making Beyoncé smile. her son did look a lot like her and she loved that. she just gently rubbed his head and kissed his nose. slowly but surely bryson smiled making Beyoncé's spirit fill with joy

b: he's smiling!

she said excitedly but quietly trying not to wake him. Nicki took some pictures of them and it made her so happy. Beyoncé laid him in between them while they ate breakfast.

B: So how you been feeling?

Beyoncé asked randomly while they ate their breakfast. Nicki looked at her bit surprised she asked but Beyoncé did ask that question at the most random times, it did let Nicki know she cared though which is what she loved about her.

N: I've been good

Beyoncé raised her brow knowing she wasn't telling the truth by the way she said it and because Nicki wasn't even looking at her.

B: Nick

Nicki finally looked at her

N: What?

B: Tell me the truth

N: I am

Beyoncé gave her a face as if to say 'I dont buy it'.

B: Nick I know when you're lying. you know you can tell me anything.

She said but was cut off by Nicki suddenly getting up and going into the bathroom. Beyoncé made sure Bryson was laid comfortably and had pillows around him so he wouldn't move to far before going after Nicki. when she went in the bathroom she saw Nicki crying into her hands.