20

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear mommyyy happy birthday to you!"

the twins and heaven sang to Beyoncé to wake her up while Nicki stood there with breakfast on a tray. Beyoncé woke up rather quickly by the song and immediately smiled seeing all her babies stood there.

b: thank you my babies

she said making the kids climb on top of her to give her a hug making Beyoncé laugh as she tried to hug all of them.

twins & heaven: we love you mommy

that was the best thing in the world to hear, immediately this was the best birthday Beyoncé ever had simply because she had a family.

b: I love y'all too

she said smothering them with kisses making them laugh

n: alright you girls start your bath i'll be there in a second

the girls got off the bed and left the room leaving Nicki and Beyoncé alone. she put the breakfast down and laid on top of her making Beyoncé smirk as she wrapped her arms around her.

B: thank you for breakfast baby

N: no problem

She said before kissing her lips

N: when I drop the girls off at school I'll give you your present

She said with a smirk as she stroked her cheek. She already had Beyoncé excited.

B: what is it?

She said trying to play dumb

N: mmm you just gonna have to wait and see

She said in a sexy, sultry tone making smile like a Cheshire Cat. Nicki giggled at her face looking so excited before kissing her and getting up.

B: where you going?

She said sadly with a pout

N: I gotta make sure the girls get ready. You eat breakfast and relax and I'll see you when I get back daddy

She said before walking away but before she could Beyoncé grabbed her hand and pulled her down towards her again with a huge smile on her face.

B: when you get back what?

She asked wanting her to repeat it again.

N: daddy

Nicki said with a smirk

B: stop teasing

N: I'm not doing anything

She said in a sarcastic tone making them chuckle.

N: I'll see you when I get back alright?

B: alright baby and thank you again for breakfast

N: no problem

She said before giving her one final kiss and leaving the room. Beyoncé was so excited for when Nicki comes back she got herself worked up a little and she had to calm down. Even though they did have sex a good amount every week, she always got excited each time as if it was gonna be their first time.

LATER

N: ok you ready for school baby heaven?

She said after she pulled up in front of heaven's school. Nicki had just dropped the twins off and now it was heaven's turn.

H: yeah

She said with a smile. Nicki opened her door and unbuckled her before carrying her out of the car. She shut the door and placed heaven down in front of her. Nicki held her hand out and heaven instantly took it before they walked in together.