11

Baby Love

Nicki was getting ready to go on stage in a minute. She was excited that Beyoncé was gonna be here tonight to watch her perform. She knew she was gonna do the most, but she wouldn't want anybody else rooting for her.

Nicki and Beyoncé have officially been together for 2 weeks and during the past 2 weeks Beyoncé stayed over Nicki's house a lot and the twins got used to her living with them.

Stagehand: Barbie you're on

Nicki nodded and waited for the curtain to rise while taking a deep breath. she felt the music start and got into it ready to dance.

Beyoncé kept her eyes on the stage waiting for her baby to come out, she couldn't wait to see her. Kelly watched from across the table and laughed making Beyoncé look at her.

B: What?

K: You're like a puppy waiting for her to come out

B: I'll be a puppy

She laughed

K: Can't believe you found love here... in all places

She said making them laugh, because if Beyoncé was honest love was the last thing she'd expect too find at the strip club, true love to be specific.

B: The universe works in mysterious ways

K: True dat

suddenly the curtain rose up and Beyoncé was immediately in a trance by Nicki. her body was amazing, her face was beautiful, she just couldn't wait until she had her all to herself again.

Nicki began swinging on the pole and ended upside down making the crowd of men go crazy. In the back of Beyoncé's mind it did bother her that men were looking at her girl in a sexual way but what she always remembered was she was the one Nicki was coming home to every night.

For a moment Beyoncé and Nicki locked eyes making Nicki wink and smile at her making Beyoncé smile like crazy trying to control herself.

K: Y'all freaky freaky!

B: Mind your business kelendria

K: oop excuse me then

She laughed. Just as Nicki's set finished everyone cheered and Beyoncé  cheered wanting to be the loudest. Nicki left the stage and a group of three girls came to their table.

Rihanna: Hey guys

She said sitting next to kelendria like last time. They had good chemistry last time they came to sit with them but it was cut short when Beyoncé rejected one of the other girls. Beyoncé didn't even look at them, she just stood up waiting for Nicki to come out.

?: Hey

She heard someone say but it was only when she felt a hand on her shoulder that she looked to see who said it.

Chyna: I'm Chyna, what's your name?

B: Unavailable

She said looking away to try and see if Nicki had come out yet.

C: You're married?! What are you doing here?

She said trying to make conversation but Beyoncé was getting annoyed easily by her. Pretty soon Nicki came out and saw Beyoncé making her run a little faster but not making it too obvious. They hugged and Nicki brought Beyoncé's face into her hands as she went in for a kiss which Beyoncé happily accepted.

B: You were amazing up there baby

N: Thank you did you see me wink at you?

B: Mhmmm i saw them bedroom eyes too.