7

Almost

THURSDAY

Nicki read over her and Beyoncé's past conversations and they were funny to her. before she viewed Beyoncé as just an annoyance, but last night it was clear that she only annoys Nicki because she one, likes it and two, likes her also. They didn't talk all day Wednesday but Beyoncé did comment '👀😍' under her picture she posted, so it gave her some reassurance. Wednesday was really hard and it was clear that it felt that way because Nicki didn't talk to Beyoncé. for some reason neither of them started a conversation, she guessed it was that way to keep the game they were both playing on.

Nicki wanted them to talk but didn't want to make the first move, so instead she posted a mirror selfie not 'hoe'ish but there was nothing wrong with being sexy and showing it off. the light from the windows was hitting just right and she looked bomb so she posted it. within 2 minutes Beyoncé iMessaged her with a screenshot of the picture she had posted.

B: remove this

it worked! she giggled thinking Beyoncé was too easy to rile up.

N: Excuse me?

B: Read my text again

N: I understood it the first time, why do I need to remove MY picture?

B: Because niggas gonna see that now remove it

N: Niggas see me everyday its nothing new

B: You are wearing booty shorts! they see you everyday wearing them?!

N: Why are you so bothered?

B: 🤦🏽‍♀️

Nicki didn't reply because that wasn't an explanation but she knew Beyoncé wasn't joking.

B: I'm trying to pursue you yet you wanna act single on the gram so niggas can message you that's why I'm bothered. I don't want nobody looking at you like that man. I get that you're sexy and you have a right to show it off im not trying to hide you but at least be respectful for me because im sure if it was me doing hoe shit you'd have something to say

Nicki knew she was right

N: Come over then ill remove it

B: So you posted it to get my attention?

N: Just come over

B: Just answer my question

N:🙄

B: I'm coming over to sort your ass out think im playing. Issa good thing the girls are at school be 10 minutes

N: 🙂🖕🏽

B: Bet

Nicki sighed thinking what she's got herself in for. She was just really happy and excited Beyoncé was coming over but she knew her ass was about to get put in place.

Not even 7 minutes when by when Beyoncé text her to "open the damn door". Nicki went down in her tank top and booty shorts and opened the door to see Beyoncé stood with a straight face.

N: Hey you're-

B: Shut up

She was cut off by Beyoncé picking her up just like she did last night and closing the door behind her with her foot before going up the stairs.

B: So you wanna act single on the gram huh?

She asked plopping Nicki on the bed in front of her.

N: Beyoncé its not that serious

B: 'Its not that serious', but lemme do the same thing and you'll have an attitude, heck knowing you you would've cut me off completely. There ain't gonna be no booty short pictures unless they're to me or I take them and that goes for bikinis too.