10

Chill, Chill and Chill

MONDAY

Nicki sat on the edge of her bed with her mirrored closet across from her. She wore a black boxy crop top and a black thong. She wanted to send Beyoncé a picture but was nervous, she knew how to do sexy poses she just hoped Beyoncé wouldn't be put off by her stretch marks and her scar. Nevertheless she took a few pictures and narrowed them down and finally chose one and sent it to her and Beyoncé replied almost instantly.

B: my model😍😍😍 show them tiger marks baby 🤩

Nicki was more than pleased with her response, she loved how Beyoncé was so supportive of her.

N: you coming over soon👀

B: of course but what are those eyes suggesting miss thang???

N: nothing 🙂

B: 😂😂😂 we'll see if it's nothing when I'm inside

N: you're so nasty 🥴

B: I meant inside your house but I can be inside you too just say the word mami 👅😉

N: 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

B: I'll see you at 11 baby 😘

N: 🙄😘

B: watch them eyes. I don't wanna have to punish you again 💥

N: ... 🙄

B: bet 😒

Nicki giggled and went to go shower. She shaved more or less everywhere and made sure she was smelling clean and fruity by the time she got out. She then did her hair and put them in curlers and did her skin care routine. She felt so happy and nothing had changed except from Beyoncé and her becoming more intimate with each other. It gave her something to look forward to. The ability to be so vulnerable yet your best self with someone else really made her happy knowing she found someone.

N: babies are you done getting dressed?

Twins: yes mommy

N: ok lemme get my shoes on and we'll go

She said quickly getting her shoes on. Once they were one she went downstairs and waited for them to finish their breakfast before heading out.

When she got back she cleaned the house up a little and went back to her room to see what she could change into. She put on some black Velvet booty shorts with a red tank top and now she had to wait. She fingered she could paint her toenails and tweeze her eyebrows in the main time just to beaten herself up a bit and feel a bit more confidence.

10:30

Nicki's phone rang and it was Beyoncé which surprised her but made her happy. She accepted it and put her on speaker since she was doing her toenails.

B: hey princess

It made Nicki's heart flutter when she called her that.

N: hey

B: what you doing?

N: nothing just painting my toenails

B: ooo you getting ready for me to come over?

Nicki laughed

N: of course I'm making all this effort just for you

She said sarcastically

B: that's good to hear. Well turns out I'm coming earlier

N: oh how come?

B: I just couldn't wait to see you