16

N: really?

B: yeah. This is a family home but I've never had a family until I met you and the girls... and no matter how much stuff we have going on I want us to experience it together. I wanna wake up to you every day and go to sleep with you every night... so what do you say?

Nicki looked at the key and looked back up at Beyoncé with a smile.

N: of course I will baby

She said as she jumped on top of her making Beyoncé fall back in laughter. She wrapped her arms around Nicki and looked up at her with a smile.

B: now we can be a family

Nicki saw how Beyoncé saying those words made her smile even bigger and it made Nicki do the same knowing what this probably meant to her. Nicki went down and gave her a fully passionate kiss.

N: I love you

B: I love you more wifeyyyyyy

She said making Nicki giggle and lay in her neck. They went into a silence for sometime as Nicki just pecked Beyoncé's cheek several times making her smile, when Nicki spoke up again.

N: how are we gonna move?

B: we'll do it tomorrow since it's the weekend I'll call my people and sort it out. You don't have to worry bout anything babe

N: okay... I'm excited!!!

She said with a smile as she hugged Beyoncé tightly making her giggle and hug her back tightly.

B: me too

After they were done with their picnic Beyoncé placed up the basket and they went back inside. They went upstairs and Beyoncé showed her the ideas she had for the spare rooms in her house.

B: I was thinking this could be the twins' room or if they wanna have separate rooms we could renovate another one.

Nicki looked at the huge room knowing there's no way they'd wanna sleep by themselves in such a big room.

N: I don't think they'll want separate rooms at least not for now. They still ask me to get rid of the "monsters" underneath her bed.

She said making Beyoncé laugh.

B: my babies are cute

She said as she put her arm around Nicki and walked to their room.

B: this is our room as you may remember from your drunk night

N: oh don't remind me

She said making Beyoncé laugh and hug her from behind.

B: don't worry about that though... I'm sure we'll have some pleasant nights in here

N: mhm you would think that

She said making them both laugh. Beyoncé turned her around and picked her up taking Nicki by surprise.

B: you always gotta shoot me down when I try to flirt. I'm only trying to spice things up in the bedroom

N: you are real cheesy you know that?

B: I.. am not ashamed

She said making nicki laugh and shake her head. Suddenly there was a buzz from Beyoncé's back pocket so she checked her phone without putting nicki down.

B: it's time to pick up the girls. I can't wait to tell them

N: me neither

She said before cupping her cheeks and going in for a kiss which Beyoncé happily accepted. They left the house and drove to the girls' school.