17

Beyoncé woke up felling Nicki's head on her chest. She rubbed her back as she tried not to fall asleep again when her phone buzzed. Nicki jumped at the loud noise and frowned at the fact she was awake now.

N: baby get it

she muffled laying in her neck. Beyoncé got her phone and unlocked it to see she had an email about the DNA tests with the tag line 'your results are in...'

N: open it

Beyoncé opened it and they read through the test together which ultimately stated that heaven was her daughter. Beyoncé didn't react, she didn't really know how too

N: are you happy?

She asked looking up at her. Beyoncé sighed before looking back at her.

B:... I wanted only you to have my babies

Nicki couldn't help but smile internally a little at the cuteness. She rubbed her cheek while they held their gaze.

N: I know but that doesn't mean you should love heaven any less

B: I know... you know I take this stuff seriously so I'll make sure to be there for her but... I just wish it wasn't with her

She said referring to Jenay making Nicki nod understanding her.

N: I know, but it'll get better

B: I hope

She said screenshooting the results and sending it along with a text to Jenay saying "when can I meet her?"

Almost instantly Jenay called her making them frown. Beyoncé reluctantly accepted it and could immediately hear Jenay ranting.

J: oh so now you wanna see your daughter after I told you she was yours?!!!

Beyoncé was gonna reply with the same energy but thought to be as peaceful as possible with Jenay.

B: can you answer my question please I don't have time to fight.

She asked unbothered.

J: you didn't have time to be a parent either

B: and who's fault is that Jenay? You the one that had the baby it was your responsibility to tell me. How was I supposed to know from jump that 1) you'd get pregnant and 2) that it was mine, when you were sleeping with anyone and everyone.

J: whatever

She said before ending the call

N: that bitch gonna get her ass beat very soon, just letting you know in advance

She said giving Beyoncé a petty smile making her sigh and hug Nicki tighter while resting her head on hers.

B: I just wanna see my daughter which is what she was wanting in the first place and now she has a problem with me saying I want to see her

She said putting her head back and shaking her head. Nicki could see how upset she was but didn't know what to say to make her feel better.

N: it'll be okay baby

B: I hope so. And I hope she doesn't act this way in front of heaven either or I will go off on her. Heaven has no reason to see her like that.

N: just relax for now okay? Maybe she'll tell you when you can meet her when she cools off

She said rubbing her cheek. She wanted to go off on Jenay already but she knew she wasn't really a part of this situation. All she could do is give Beyoncé her best advice and to not let Jenay stress her out. Beyoncé sighed and shrugged before turning towards Nicki completely and snuggling into her.