12

N: Safaree don't leave!

Nicki cried trying to keep him from leaving.

S: I'm sick of this shit!

He shouted before yanking his arm back.

N: Please! I need you, I can't be a single mom with twins!! You said we'd be together forever!!

S: Well put em up for adoption if you can't handle them!!

N: Are you thinking straight I'm not about to do that!! But I need you here with me you can't go round fucking other bitches!!

She shouted as tears ran down her face as she began to get furious. all of a sudden Safaree put his hand around her neck and squeezed it.

N: Let... go... of... me

Safaree just looked at her full of anger

N: Please... they're... looking

She said referencing to the twins (aged 2) who were stood at the top of the stairs. Safaree threw Nicki down to the floor...

GASP!

Nicki shot up from the bed breathing so hard it woke Beyoncé up.

B: Baby?

She said getting up too quick it made her feel a bit dizzy but she was too concerned with Nicki. She was crying really hard but Beyoncé didn't want the girls to wake up.

B: Babe what's wrong? Look at me

She said gently wrapping her arms around Nicki making her look at Beyoncé. Suddenly her heart was calm and she was reminded that it was just another nightmare.

B: Breathe, just breathe

She said inhaling and exhaling with her. When she calmed down Beyoncé wiped her face and stroked her cheek as she held her face in her hands.

B: You had a bad dream?

Nicki nodded and Beyoncé kissed her forehead.

B: It's alright baby it was just a dream, okay?

Nicki nodded as they laid back down. Nicki snuggled into Beyoncé so much so she was basically on top of her. Beyoncé didn't mind and just played in her hair knowing it relaxes her whenever she's stressed.

B: I got you, nothings gonna hurt you

She said rubbing her back with her other hand. Nicki knew she wasn't gonna go back to sleep after that, so she just tried to relax for now.

HOURS LATER

Beyoncé woke up in an empty bed. She went in the bathroom to do her morning routine and then went to go see where Nicki was.

She wasn't in the living room so she tried the kitchen to see her making some food. She was wearing nothing but Beyoncé's oversized t-shirt which made her smile.

B: morning baby

She said walking over to her slowly.

N: hey

She said with a small smile before going back to focusing on her food. Beyoncé placed her hands on her hips as she stood behind her.

B: how you feeling? Any better?

N: ... yeah

She said nodding. Beyoncé kissed her cheek and knew she wasn't acting like her usual self.

B: you wanna talk about it?

N: uh... not right now baby

B: okay... you want some space?