5

Strong

It's been 2 weeks since Beyoncé has heard from Nicki. Although she was a person who didn't care who came into her life and who walked out, she cared about Nicki whether she liked it or not. She had sent her a couple of texts asking her if she was ok and about the twins but she never answered.

Today she figured to try and go to her house but if Nicki didn't want her there she wasn't going to try and stay.

When she got there she saw another car outside and wondered who's it was as she walked up to the front door. She rang the doorbell and a couple seconds later Nicki's mom opened the door.

C: Beyoncé what a surprise, I'm glad you came Nicki is upstairs in her bedroom.

She said with a warm smile.

B: nice to see you too ma'am I just came to check on her and the twins.

C: the twins are making progress but baby steps-

Suddenly they heard little feet running out of the living room.

Twins: BB!!

They said happily before running up to her. She picked them up and have them both a kiss on the cheek.

B: hi babies I missed you guys

Twins: we missed you too BB

Nicole: why have you been away so long?

B: oh... I had some things to do but hopefully we can do something fun this weekend yeah?

Twins: yeah!

Niya: are you going to see mommy? She's been real sad

B: yeah... yeah I'm gonna see if mommy's ok and if I can make her feel better. But you guys gotta stay down here with grandma ok? And I'll see you guys when I come back down.

The twins nodded and went back into the living room.

C: they really do love you

Beyoncé smiled at the thought of the twins. They really did make her happy.

B: I love them too

C: tell her that

She said motioning upstairs. Beyoncé nodded and made her way upstairs and found Nicki's room. The door was cracked open so Beyoncé took a peak inside to see Nicki just laid there staring into thin air. Beyoncé moves the door so it was wide open and knocked on it making Nicki look at her.

B: can I come in?

Nick just looked elsewhere making Beyoncé sigh.

B: I came to check on you and the girls... how you been feeling?

She said stepping in a little bit further. She still didn't get a response.

B:... Nicki please talk to me... say something

Nicki looked around for a while until speaking up.

N: the kids need therapy

She said in a hoarse voice. Beyoncé could see she was so heartbroken having to say that about her children.

B: I'll get them the best therapists I can find. I'll pay for everything

N: it's not enough

She said getting tears in her eyes. Beyoncé waited for her to continue.

N: they're not the same. They can't go to sleep unless I'm there, they wake up in the middle of the night screaming. They would rather stay home than go out. They fear everyone... that's not how they were before