29

A MONTH LATER

N: baby are you sure you wanna go to Paris this soon? Maybe we should wait a while.

Nicki asked as she stood up breast feeding Bryson while Beyoncé was changing into some clothes.

B: No babe I really wanna go, we agreed we wanted more getaways

Nicki sighed and just looked at Bryson, its not that she didn't want to go she just didnt want to leave her babies behind.

B: I know you don't wanna leave him, I don't either but its only gonna be Friday to Monday, we can have some quality time for a few days.

Nicki knew she could use a few days of relaxation with her love, but it was hard to let go of this hectic lifestyle that was full of kids. Nevertheless, she came to decision that this trip was gonna be for the best.

N: Okay, we'll go

B: Yay! its gonna be great!

N: I better start storing my milk, this gonna be fun

Beyoncé giggled knowing she's gonna see a weird machine thing connected to Nicki's breasts that. took the milk out of them soon.

Little did Nicki know that this was Beyoncé's plan for her proposal, wen deciding how to propose Beyoncé realised they had never been out of the country together and Paris was the city of love, which is why she chose there. She researched for the best hotel that was closest to the Eiffel Tower and planned everything out for them.

Paris
HOTEL

N: baby are you sure you dont want me to help you?

Nicki said as Beyoncé got both of their suitcases that had another suitcase stacked on top.

B: Im sure babe

They walked in together and Beyoncé checked them in and a bell boy came and took their luggage up to their room for them while another showed them the way to it.

When they got up to their room, which was actually quite high up the bell boy unlocked the door for them and handed Beyoncé the keycard before opening the door allowing them to step in first.

N: Wow, this is beautiful

She said looking around their apartment.

B: Thanks you guys

B: Thanks you guys

She said as she gave them both a tip and they wished them a good stay before leaving. Beyoncé took their suitcases and went to their room, which had an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower.