15

B: Niya baby you got your backpack?

Beyoncé said as she got her stuff ready to take the girls to school while Nicki slept in. Niya was walking down the stairs when she realised she forgot it.

Niya: No

B: Well go get it quickly baby, we have to leave soon

Niya: Okay mommy

she said before running upstairs making Beyoncé smile. She's been calling Beyoncé mommy all morning but she never questioned her she just went with it. Nicole started doing the same since she noticed Beyoncé didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Pretty soon Niya came back down to see Beyoncé and Nicole stood there at the door.

B: y'all got everything?

Twins: yes mommy

They said as they walked out the door. Beyoncé watched them walk to the car and get it and it made her smile. Her babies were growing up.

She locked the door after closing it and got in the drivers seat.

B: alright what song do you want on?

Twins: Earth!!!

Beyoncé giggled knowing they'd say that. Ever since they saw the lil dicky music video to his song 'Earth' the twins have been singing it non-stop but Beyoncé and Nicki made sure they listened to the clean version every time.

Beyoncé turned on the song and the twins started dancing in their seats waiting for the singing part to come on

Twins: we love the earrrth it is our plaaaneeeet we love the earrrth it is our hooooome

They sang making Beyoncé giggle at how adorable they were.

When they made it to their school the twins unbuckled themselves and stood up from their seats.

B: you girls have a good day okay

Twins: okay mommy

B: gimme kiss

Niya gave Beyoncé a kiss on her cheek and she kissed her cheek and did the same with Nicole before they got out the car.

B: bye my babies

Twins: bye mommy

She watched them walk inside and then drove back to Nicki's house. She went upstairs to see nicki laid in bed on her phone.

B: lazy baby

She said walking into the room making Nicki look at her and smile

N: hiiiiiiiii

B: hiiiiiiiii lazy baby

She said getting on the bed laying next to her.

B: the kids were calling me mommy this morning

N: awww how sweet

B: I know my babies are so sweet

She said with a grin making smile seeing her so happy.

N: now we get to spend time together

B: mhmmm extra special time together

She said getting on top of her making Nicki laugh

N: no you know I didn't mean that

She laughed making Beyoncé giggle they kept going back and forth until Beyoncé's phone rang. She picked it up and it was a random number which made her frown. Random numbers didn't call her phone normally. She accepted it and put them on speaker.