Accidental meet

Harmony P.O.V
Tough everyone considered that i saved Louis. I felt Harry was his actual saviour. I was completely exhausted after packing my stuff for four hours .Tomorrow is the day ill be leaving London...escaping for prisons to lead a free life . I already was very anxious and excited. At last now i could do whatever i wished to without any restrictions there would be no one to keep a check on me like a hawk . my flight is scheduled at 5 in morning soon as i closed my lids i dozed off.

Suddenly my phone beeped . I checked the time it was 2am . The number which texted was also unknown

From Unknown: liam here .....mate do something its an emergency ...we have go to England right now ... just check the flights.... we have to reach there within 10 hours
I frowned as i read the message . Obviously it was someone messing with me . I was damn sure it was Claire or Amber playing pranks with me just to check how i react cause o was not one for those harmonal teenagers who shouted, screamed or cried when they see their celebrity crush . To their surprise I have always been quite pacific and calm in every situation . Now it was my time to mess with them

To unknown: hey bro zayn this side. I think i am ready for a reunion

From Unknown : mate I'm serious... not it mood of your reckless jokes

To unknown: Hi serious...how is your wifey Claire doing . Hope that she is treating you and bear well .

From unknown: what the hell mate ...stfu...... its pathetic Adam.. i need the tickets right now thats all .

I crossed my eyebrows.. they had really crossed their limits .

To unknown: its no fun . stop disturbing me girls its 2 at night. I have to sleep. Its not good to disturb others... i have explained to you countless times that it's fun to trouble a person till he enjoys the teasing.. if the other person is not happy it means you are irritating the person.
I blocked the number and dozed off

Liam P.O.V

Adam my PA was my best mate . He was quite fun but sometimes it reached heights. I hated the fact that he brought one direction somehow in every situation. It was really an emergency i had to reach England as quick as possible . Naill said that he had to discuss something very important with me . He was in England only for 24 other hours so i had to be quick.
But Adam the great was more considered about Zayn. He was getting on my nerves. Then i read another message from him
Its no fun stop disturbing me girls its 2am i have to sleep..its not good to disturb others ..............
Now i was totally confused.
I rechecked the number...oops i texted the wrong person. Now i was trapped if i apologised the girl on other side whould be sure about who am i . so it was better to confuse her more.
To unknown: sorry i won't mess with you again..really sorry.. by the way i am not Claire so guess who's this side.
Error: message not sent

Good now i had already been blocked so who cares. so i called Adam to book my flight and he assured that my flight was booked and its arrival was after two hours.
He also told that first they said that no seat was available but when my refrence was given they agreed. Popularity means power i thought to myself .

I boarded my flight at 4:30 and sat on my assigned seat. At that moment a girl approached me .she was tiny-bird girl , a beauty , pale skined with long jet black hair covering her bums . She had a bone structure to that kind of thing off , sharp cheekbones dappled with a sprinkling of freckles, a fine jaw ."this is my seat sir" when she spoke her voice full, sweet and deliberate proclaimed that the owner was accustomed to speak and be heard. "I think you should recheck your seat number young lady ....see"i said showing her my ticket. "Oh so sorry" she said and vanished. She returned after ten minutes and quickly threw herself in the adjacent seat.she seemed quite frustrated . Our eyes locked " hi I'm Harmony " she half-smiled . "Hi I am lia..." "i don't think you need an introduction ...who doesn't know about you"she said cutting my sentence "actually true but the way you greeted me was quite plain and simple so i thought that u don't know who am I"
" so how did you expect me to greet you?"
" oh nothing special.. like you know when other fans meet me the actually are quite excited and super clingy... you know they ask for pics  and autographs . Unlike you anyother girl who catches me here is sure to jump around , scream or even maybe cry" she moved her head in despair " there is no reason behind reacting like that . celebs are not some aliens you know you guys are humans only . There is no point in reacting like that seeing someone. Its crazy"

" no its sweet actually " i said defending my fans
"Yeah but sometimes his popularity becomes quite annoying "
"Yeah you people are given more importance everyone should be treated equally " she said
I was confused but still i noded . "Don't you like me?" . "I do you are my favourite singer " She looked into my eyes "my friends too literary go insane when they hear about you especially Claire" i thought that i have heard that name before so i took out my cellphone and started checking the texts but still continued with the conversation
" oh...So where are you going ?"
"Oxford"
"Smarty...huh" she blushed
"You?"
"Some important meet wih niall .. he told it was an emergency i have to reach there within 10 hours cause he has his flight afterwards" .
"Harmony check this" i handed her my mobile flashing my conversation with the stranger . "OH MY GOD WAS THAT REALLY YOU...WOW" she said it in an unbelievable tone . I chuckled "i am extremely sorry for those rude texts actually i thought someone was irritating me"
"No its obvious .. no need to feel sorry ..cause its me who disturbed your sleep" she laughed .

After some time announcement was made
" please fasten your seatbelts we are about to land". "Time flies.... the journey ended so soon ...thanks for stealing the boredom liam" i nodded. We said our last goodbyes and went on out ways after the plane landed.

When i was calling niall standing behind the airplane Harmony's voice caught my attention. It seemed that she was arguing
"But what if the person who missed the flight turned up? Sir i paid for my seat" she deadpanned. "But Ma'am u got a chance to meet liam payne" the airlines manager said putting stress on my name
"so did liam payne pay you more money? Or is his work more important? Am i not a human like him? She asked imitating his tune . "Ma'am we'll pay you the money back"
"I don't need the money back . Just came to remind you how to treat your all passengers equally ....so by the way thanks for making my journey so comfortable " she replied sarcastically and went away dragging her luggage.
I followed the manager and asked him about their little interaction
"Mister actually there was no seat empty and you had some urgent work so we decided to switch your seat with that girl and we asked her to manage by shifting her seats if some passanger was missing...and the person sitting beside u could not make it so i think she got a good seat i suppose" i shrugged my eyes agape . "I think we need to sue your airlines ...she deserved the seat ....u have to return the whole money of her journey back to her "
" yes sir we surely will but please do not sue our airlines.. " without responding to his request i moved . Now i was quite disturbed i need to apologise for taking her seat . She did not mention that in our entire journey. First i entrupted her sleep , mistook her for someone else and texted her rubbish and when i asked her sorry about it i was already doing another mistake by sitting on her seat. Everything was messed up ....now how to appolagise....oh wait i have her number . I smiled to myself .

So now liam to entered the story...next chapter has niall😊