Meeting my Angel

Asif P.O.V

So hopefully holidays are over now. I can live freely now.
"So bro last holiday"
"Yeah zayn....will you come along me.please ?"
"Sure" he grinned

Zayn P.O.V
Hats off to me. So now I'll get a chance to meet my Angel.
"So what are we gonna do?"
"Hmm....I'll take you to my friend...."
"Harmony?"i blurted out
"How u know her?" He sounded  suspicious
"U told me about her i guess and also that u  want to gain her trust back and i chatted with her too"
"Oh i see...its Kylie actually...she wants to see u...can u do it for me please?"
"Of course why not bro but first we should go to your place  . I'm  tired"
"As u wish" he smiled.
I was supper  anxious about  how  she'll  feel when I  stand in front of her. How she'll  react? What she'll do or say to me?. Will she hug me tight? or will she scream? Or maybe faint.......oh my god i can visualise it .she in my arms. I'll pick her up in a bridal style to carry her delicate body to the room . Her hair hanging  down to the floor.  Her eyes closed.  Her eyelashes touching her cheeks. Her breasts moving up and down due to shortness of breath.  I bow down my body to put her on the bed
"Zayn zayn are u awake...what happened u seem to be lost"
"Nah just wondering  about my tour" i took a long breath.
After a tedious and despondent journey i reached heaven...the home of my Angel.
Asif knocked the door. My heart was clashing against my ribs. I was going to spectate the best moment of my life.  But what happened was beyond my expectations.  She opened the door.  I spread my arms lightly so that she could hug me. She looked at me from tip to toe. "Hi" she stood at the door  unaffected by my presence.
"Hi" i wobbled. What a hypocrite.  I looked at her then at Asif and then back at Harmony and again my eyes revolved back to him. He was enjoying the contradiction in my behaviour.  We entered inside. 
"See told you na she is quite interesting "
"Quite unique" i sounded like a romantic hero describing his girlfriend.
She served us juices.
"No need for any labour angel I'm good aand I'll  help myself"
"Ah it's Harmony not Angel"she corrected me.
"That's your nickname from my side"i comforted her
"Just like love or princess?"her cheeks blushed
"Absolutely so if u don't like when I call u angel we'll find some other syllable that suits you perfectly"
She smiled

"So what brought you here" i pointed towards Asif and she laughed.
"How will we manage at night.?"
"You'll be on your bed. We both shall see later"
Then there was a complete silence.  Asif's phone rang. He went inside.
"So do you listen to my songs?"
"One direction" i could see her enthusiasm.
"My solos?"
"Not really"
"Why?" I frowned
"My brother never allowed due to your choice of words and videos"
"Whats the problem in them"i was perplexed
"Don't know my brother doesn't really like you"
"Does he know me?"i was curious
"No not really"
"Then any specific reason"
"News and stuff you know"
"Rubbish"i spat.
Now this was not gonna be so good.

"Your hair are gorgeous" I tried to change the topic "it's  relaxing to look at them and I'm curious that how will it be to touch them"
She giggled "everybody says the same" she smiled "my hair are my specialty"
"Yeah I just love them"
"Only them" she frowned "not me?"
"Oh just a little portion of how much I love you goes to your locks"
"Cheeky" she laughed.
"C'mon I'm serious....it's  absolutely the  truth"

"You don't know the effect you have on me" i sighed
"Zayn....."
She stared at me for a good amount of time and then she blushed when she realised that I had been looking at her. She was so lost in the moment and she didn't even realise that she'd admitted that my eyes are irresistible. I smiled at her reaction cause it clearly showed her affection for me.
"If you both are done checking each other so can we please discuss the plans" Asif came out of the room with a naughty grin on his face holding his phone his his hands .
"I can't trust you with her so you're not gonna be with her" he teased me and showed me a pic he'd clicked just now of us staring at each other.