Hearts and Heads

Harry P.O.V

"Elenor called"
These words were like a sweet poison to me . I could clearly see how happy lou was but at the same time i knew that spaces between us will get deeper now. I tried by best to have a smile tinging on my cheeks  giving way to the dimples which have robbed millions of hearts worldwide but what i could feel on my face was a frown or i say a smile showing unwanted pain.

"She will join us  for my football match tomorrow.  She's even  bought a shirt with Tomlinson label to support me"
"Nice" was all i could say and that too hardly audible.
He was quick to judge my uncomfort so he tried to brush off the topic
"Ah...I'll just move now ....there are some preprations undone." And with this he moved . My eyes could see his shadow moving far now ultimately fading. I sat on the floor regreting the show of my emotions . It was making me sound quite selfish but I wasn't in a position to do or show  something else.
I racked my brains to think of something exceptional and to make his football match a memorable one.
I scrambled into my old diary and got my pals number and then called the stadium owner of Doncaster to enlighten him with my plans and with that i searched the Facebook page to find some of lou's top fans on and contacted them to ask them to be the part of the auspicious match.

Zayn P.O.V

After settling all the chaos caused by Asif I realised that it had been a week since since I'd seen my angel, a week since she's gone to live with her brother, a week without seeing her beautiful face, i know it's insane to say so about a girl eight years younger to me but there is something in her something so special so exceptional that i can't resist her , staying in her affinity gives me a kind of willpower,  some emotion so unique that it can't be described in words and staying away from  her makes we week   so i decided to call her to ask her to be back.
After constantly calling for half an hour I realised that it was 3 in the morning at  her place so I decided to call her after six hours. The call ringed and In no time she was on the phone
"Hi zayn"she wispersed
"Hey sunshine how you've been?" I sounded quite eager
"Tired"she sighed.
"How it's just 9 in morning"
"They found about the scars zayn"
"Who they?"
"Mm....my brothers  zayn"
"How?"
"My shirt was accidentally lifted up in morning "
"How'd they  react"
"All were calm except for ha..ethan"
"What did you say them?"
"They didn't force me much but somehow made me admit that Asif is behind all this mess"
"Hey wait I'll Skype you"
With that i ended the call and got ready with my laptop and connected with her. I could see her swollen eyes and red cheeks which kind of stinged in my heart.

"You okay?" I widened my eyes
"Yeah yeah" she laughed.  This is what makes me crazy about her. The ability that she can smile even in toughest times like nothing is eating her from inside..like there is no pain in his world.
Suddenly her door opened she jumped out of fear. A lanky man with slim legs wearing black jeans entered.  Due to the setting of my camera i could just see his lower half.
"Hey princess" i swear i knew the voice so distinctly like a cocoo bird can be diffrentiated in a group of thousand other birds "pack your bags we'r flying to Doncaster within an hour and li.........."
She turned of her laptop.  My heart raced. It felt like it would break my ribs and pop out at any moment. She lied. She is hiding everything from me and keeping me in dark.

Harmony P.O.V
Whilst talking to Zayn i realised that how much I'd really missed him and my college and i needed to be back as quick as possible. He'd informed that everything was normal so i had to hurry back.

Then he skyped me. I'd  noticed that he looked as handsome as ever his subtle had grown a bit. He eyed me from up to down.
"You okay"
"Yeah yeah" i laughed.  I was surprised to see his concern for me and glad at same time to feel that he cares.
And then my door opened.  I was dead out of fear . I never wanted them to confront each other. I quickly turned my laptop off.
"I'm sorry i couldn't catch what you said"
"You okay...you look as if you'd seen  a ghost. I was saying that we'll be flying to Doncaster within an hour for Louis's  football match and liam will join us tomorrow directly . Ethan will reach here at any moment"

"Oh ....but what bout my college?"
"From Doncaster Ethan will drop you  there directly"
"Sounds good" i smiled.
"Ok now be quick..I'll be back I've got to pick him up"
After packing for sometime i hear the door open and the sounds of Ethans laughs and Harry's giggles catches my ears. I run to front door to jump in his arms
"Ouch it pains  you've got heavier" i laughed.
My phone buzzed it had a message from zayn.
Can yay just skype again..wanna see your brother's face ...just Don't let him know.
I shrugged. I knew i was caught. And then my saviour which is definitely my head pops up with a solid  solution.
"My smiling without any reason Harmony?"

"Just thinking" i laughed "how would you look his Harry's clothes"
"No way!!!!"
"Please for me" i folded my hands
"Ok ok...just first and last time"
"Thanks" i hugged him.
Both of them went in and came out in no time
"God help me" Ethan said stretching his legs "like how do you breathe in these clothes harry specifically these jeggings"

"Ok now" i pulled him to my room infront of my laptop "look in the mirror"
I quickly switched on my laptop to contact zayn and showed him Ethan  looking in the mirror.
"Harmony I'm done standing here" he turned
"I never told you to stand here you can go"
And he rushed to change his clothes and a message from zayn flashed on my screen
Sorry