Fights and Hatred

Zayn P.O.V
I stood still shocked about what had actually happened . Turning around I started walking down the road in haze not concentrating where the road was leading me to. Suddenly I could feel the camera flashes  around me. I fastened my pace but the crowd hovered me.
"Zayn" paps called me "please tell us something about that mystery girl"
"Do you love her?"
"Are you in a relationship?"
I tried to make my way when my bodyguard  came out of nowhere and helped me to sit in the  car.
"Thank god we found you" he laughed "please sir just inform us before moving"
I ignored him and asked him to find Harmony's  home. After searching for good half and hour we stood infront of the huge bungalow. I steeped out to have a better look of the building.
"Why you here?" Gatekeeper asked me
"Need to see Harmony"
"You are not allowed in the house. It's an order" he said and moved inside. I was stunned by his abrupt harshness towards me.  I tried to call Asif and Harmony but no one answered my calls.

At that moment a Ferrari came to an halt.  The door opened. I lumped at the sight of that boy infront of me. He looked the same. Those blue orbs , messy bed hair that little figure beautiful smile. He looked at me with no particular emotion and went past me.
"Listen" i called him
"Don't let him in" he ordered the gatekeeper in his sexy acent filled with venom. "Ever".  He said that without looking into my eyes and disappeared behind those huge gates. I  was startled. My senses were a blaze.  I could not understand nor accept the incident  which just happened in front of my eyes. I shut my eyes tighter.  I could see nothing but him
His smile haunted my head , his voice echoed in my ears. I could feel my heartbeat in rythum to his footsteps. Suddenly everything went hazy. I felt a grip on my hand to prevent me from falling. I could someone calling for help and i felt cold splash of water on my face. I opened my eyes to see Ethan laughing
"This scene could have been quite romantic if you were a girl"
"Oh now maybe everyone thinks that you are a gay" i laughed
"Oh come on" he smiled "you okay?"
"Was tensed" i replied
"I see you got a panic attack" he helped me to get back on my feet "reason"
"I wanted to check Harmony but your guard and Louis didn't let me in"
"He reached"
"Yup five minutes before you"
I could see that how genuinely he was treating me when I was the one kissing his sister. I was sure that i would be greeted by beating but here the story was something different.
"You sure you'll walk" he inquired
"No just carry me to your room in a bridal style" i teased him.
"Too much" he laughed "you are heavy"
I walked with him down the hallway. I could feel my fingers shaking.  There is a rush of elation, tempered with something else: a nameless dread. I know I'm going to face them. Four of them  together. I just can't help feeling that the encounter is going to be terrible. More horrible then i  can ever think. The whole process of walking seemed interminable before I stood infront of the four tall figures with their backs facing me.
"Guys" Ethan called . All of them turned to him.
"We told you that we'll handle her and you should give priority of time to your business" harry said and then his gaze fell upon mine. 
"You shouldn't have called this prick inside" Louis stated in airy tone. But I could see how fretful he was.
"I think he'll  fix this problem for us cause he is the one who created it in first place"
"I ....I've you know already warned the girl behind this"
"I see brother"my swift gaze fell upon the boy in black leather jacket standing with his hands in the pockets staring at me as if ready to shoot me with his eyes."but this doesn't solve anything.  The clicks are still available on internet"
"I'll sue the channel who is leaking the pics" i mumbled
"But one  never can tie the hands of public. What bout other people Zayn?"
"Shut your mouth Asif"
"Hold on" Ethan patted my back "He's right"
"Where's Ariel?" Harmony suddenly asked Ethan
"Dear I sent her home.  Never wanted her to witness this chaos" she nodded frantically.
"So I feel that everybody's soon gonna realise the person in the pic with him so to avoid any suspicion towards Harmony she'll have to cut her hair short ...like shoulder length"
"No way!!" I and Harmony both screamed exactly at the same time.
"Please don't Ethan" i begged
"Why is this bothering you so much?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.
"I care for her and her feelings"
"Bulshit" lou remarked "a person like you never cares for anyone"
"Oh wait you said you care" he deadpanned "wow what a  miracle" . I turned my eyes to him to return the glare I was receiving from him.
"I love her"
"We know what your love is like you rascal" lou roared "Leave them confused and uncertain about everything.  You master at ditching others"

"How can you say that  when you  really never cared about me. You never thought about my feelings. You guys all of you pushed me back"

"Zayn we did what ever we could to keep you happy and you were the one who pushed us back in first place" liam retorted

"You know whats ditching? Huh ...its leaving someone at that very moment.  I never ditched anyone of you. I'd already informed you guys about my plans and all of you agreed that time"
"But you never came to see me when mum passed away. I kept on waiting on you" lou argued
"I tweeted you about it" i sighed "living with you guys was always like living in prison. I'd to adjust with all your nonsense stuff, sacrifice what I really wished to do"
"You did nothing new there" Niall irritatingly said "everyone adjusted with each other's habits"
"All of you are still the same stubborn and immature" i hissed
"You yourself are no good"
"Enough Louis" I pushed him "I'm not hear  to listen to your guy's sob stories..just brush of this matter so that  I may go back.  I have to prepare for my concerts too"
"No one called you here bastard" lou said through gritted teeth "you can leave"
"I'll be glad to" i argued and fummed out when a gentle hand gripped me hard.
"Don't" she cried "please stay"
"I can't love" i pointed towards the four boys "they won't let me"
"Louis" Ethan called him "give Zayn a chance. He deserves to have another.  He's not as bad as you think"
"You too Ethan....i can't believe you" he looked at him in disbelief.
"Please Everyone" Harmony requested. No one  was ready to listen  but who could resist her pleading eyes. Everyone gave in.
"Ok" lou mumbled.
"Sorry buddy" lou called me
"Sorry for being a jerk myself" i laughed nervously and scratched the back of my neck.  God only knows that what this story is gonna into.  What i just want is that what ever turn my life takes i should at the  end  of the day lay in the place I belong to.