Midnight Memories

Ethan P.O.V
Me and Harmony didn't go to home for Christmas as we decided to celebrate it with four of them. We made some plans and now we were heading towards our destination.
I was with Harmony in the back seat with lou and a driver (their bodyguard) in front. Same in the other car we had liam in front with driver , niall and Harry at back. From my rear mirror i could see them giving high-fives etc.

What ever Harry said yesterday was nonsense still i could not help but forgive him

What ever Harry said yesterday was nonsense still i could not help but forgive him. but then i decided to stay at a distance.
We started to race till our destination , making wierd faces as we crossed the other car. All of them were elder to me still immature ; sometimes i feel that Harmony is more mature than them.They mocked and teased others. Louis was seriously hopping around in the car. Niall and Harry too seemed to be galloping like horses.
At last we reached the recording studio. Harry's car was far behind us.
"We won" lou took Harmony's hand and started to dance like Zimbabwe people.
"So don't tell me that one direction is recording a new song" she was looking around puzzled
"No Harmony ...one direction is still not possible" lou made a duck face.
Soon Harry , liam and niall reached. We went inside.
"So Harmony...as u have four singers around you we'll teach you singing"liam crossed his arms like a arrogant tutor.
"No way"she rolled her eyes
"Yes way"liam mocked her tune and rolled his eyes.

"So Harmony please compose a song now. Write the lyrics first" Harry added
"Alone?" ."No lets call justin beiber to help you"niall said
"Niall the bad boy give it a rest...niall the church boy more like it" lou spoke "forget justin beiber"i laughed

"Done with the lyrics"she said in no time. Everyone was surprised.
"Sing it" harry was curious
I like to clap.
I like to rap.
I like to sing,
When i see you dance.

She rapped .
Everyone was gazing at one another holding back their laughs . It was really difficult to control .
After finishing she looked at us frowning.
"Were we supposed to laugh?" Lou asked
"Yes...i thought it was a good joke"
"Joke ..damn it" harry shouted "my mouth is paining trying to hold back my laughs"
"Hate you"she threw her paper on his face.
"My turn"he ran towards the Mic.
"Anybody please steal my girl"Harry pointed towards Harmony "Anybody please take her heart away"
She pouted and showed him tumbs-down.

Then the game started.
Me, liam and Louis in one team.
Harry, harmony and niall in other. It was a sing off
"We don't talk anymore like we used to"Harry started. I knew this was directed to me.
"Cause u just want attention you don't want my heart" lou replied with a class.
"I thought we were going strong i thought we were holding on arn't we?"niall sang.
" u don't understand u don't understand what u do to me when u hold his hand" liam sang.
"If this is it alteast we could end it right"Harmony replied
"Is it too late now to say sorry cause I'm missing more than just your body"niall was singing the song of his idol with a grin

Harmony P. O.V

Now we had to go to camping . Our tents were near a lake . I was just admiring the beauty of the place that someone shot me with a water gun . I turned and saw everyone carrying water guns. I ran and hid behind Ethan to use him as my shield. Then we reached the car and i took out my guns to attack them. Till that time Ethan was dripping wet. From behind him i shot everyone. I was the least wet.
"Hands up Harmony" niall stood behind me.
I dragged Ethan and ran towards liam and then i was between both of them. Suddenly both of them turned and wet me with their guns.
"Cheating....hate u both" lou and harry were laughing their asses off.
Then all of them dived into the lake.
"Come inside harmony" niall shouted.
"No the fishes will eat me. Their are many poisonous marine creatures also"
"Its a tourist place Harmony"liam assured me
"It that so Harmony"harry came out of the lake and picked ne up and threw me on his shoulders.
"I'll pull down your boxers from back or put me down"i protested and slapped slightly on his ass.
"U can't they are too tight for you to remove... bad girl" he threw me in water and lou and Ethan catched me.

Then it was the most iconic moment. "Look someone's boxers are floating" liam pointed
Niall looked down into the water to check himself .
Louis started to laugh
"Oh i can see those cute little butts"lou teased
"No they are fair and huge bums"harry joked
"Stop it guy's enough" Niall glared at both of them "I'm wearing mine"
"Seriously u people are shameless fellows" i said and went inside my tent.

Soon everyone followed we heard some screamings from nearby it sounded like a howling of wolfs.
Soon a lady came running with tear stained face. "They..they to..ook my child"
"Relax Ma'am drink some water"harry handed her a glass if water.
"Now take a deep breath and tell everything clearly"
"It it had yellow eyes...it was huge"
"Animal?" Liam asked
"Wolf"Ethan said
"No it was like wolf but not wolf.. like a human but not sure if human"
Everyone looked around puzzled.
"Werewolves?"niall asked.
"Nonsense its myth they don't exist"liam said.
"I think yes" lady said.
I could read horror on everyone's faces.
She disappeaand all of us sat around the fire . I was sitting with lou.
"Do u believe in what the lady said?" I inquired
"Not at all" lou smiled.
"Wanna find out"
"Sure let them sleep"

Ethan P.O.V

I , harmony and Louis slept in same tent.
Harry , liam and niall in other.
I woke up in the morning and saw lou and Harmony missing. I observed some footprints. I shouted . Harry,liam,niall came running. They looked shocked. "Look at those footprints..they are like of wolves"Harry said
"Or werewolves?" Niall interrupted
"Look at those footprints i feel Louis gas been dragged"Liam pointed towards the ground
"Two shortest people are missing from the group" niall laughed
"I don't feel like joking"i snapped. I was totally deranged and shocked . This should not happen . We should not have come here. I need to find them.

Louis P.O.V
At night me and Harmony sneaked out of the tent and reached the place the lady lived . We knocked at her door
"How may i help u"a man emerged out.
"I wanted to know about the werewolves.. a lady told me about it" i said
"Oh i think you met Anna she is mentally unstable....she always goes to tourists and says that some werewolf took her kid"
We couldn't control our Laughs . "So what we do now?" She asked
"Lets play a prank"
She drew a wolf paw and moulded it of clay and kept it to dry. In morning we stamped the patterns on floor and ran when we heard someone coming out. I slipped but somehow managed to erase my and her footprints.
After an hour we came back and i saw Ethan with red and puffy eyes. Niall consoling him and Harry and liam with bats preparing to save us.
"Whats up mate" i said
"U r alive...did u escape werewolves"Ethan asked
I showed him the clay claw.
He followed me around shouting u scared me death.

Everyone laughed....the weekend was over. We drove back. I can't forget this trip. The best in my life. I am really blessed to have them four as my best mates.

Welcome back boring life.
Harmony went to her place. Liam flew to cuba, niall to Ireland . Harry to new york and Louis to Doncaster.