Double trouble

Zayn P.O.V

I sit up in bed and grab my laptop and wait impatiently for it to boot up, then log in to the site I have in it. I can hear Ethan hovering outside the door shouting things to Nicholas.
"You think you'll save your company dumbass" Nicholas raises his voice "you fool the company is under Harmony's name so if I have her the company's mine"
I know Harmony had been kidnapped to disturb Ethan's to distracted him from his business and now others are taking great advantage of it. What my PA Richard found out was that Harmony is no where in London. I know all this because I spent yesterday doing this research. Police too was also aware about it but the work by them was going on under the wraps. By midday police had named the suspects. They kept us showing pictures of two men one gruffy and bulky the other slithe one who took her from the college. They even showed us pictures of Nicholas, close ups of his handsome face and dark eyes. The picture they use isn't a mug shot but a candid one; he is on some holiday at beach , not quite smiling but a little bit. He looks too soft, too gentle to be a killer but appearances can be deceptive.
"We'r not even getting a single clue sir" Richard barks in.
I don't hear what he says after that. I just sit there with my eyes blurring over, a wash of noise in my ears, thinking he had her. He has her and won't ever let her go for money.
Ethan had lost his company , his sister and main his peace of mind. I don't know when he just leaves the house without a single clue.
"We need to distract paps" harry pipes in.
"I'll do it" Louis breathes heavily "Eleanor will support us"
I nod and we all set to work. Another fucking hour goes we got no clue. How much hard we tried we couldn't receive his phone signals. I go upstairs and drink; drink too much that I lose the count. I can't see the computer screen properly everything doubles, trebles. I can only read if I cover one eye but that gives me a headache so I drink more. Liam is home and I told him I'm in bed unwell but he's not stupid he knows I've been drinking. Drinking my pains. Another hour gone ; Ethan is not home and my belly is awash with alcohol. I can't think straight. I shouldn't have drunk so much . What I realise is that they're making Ethan look like a vulnerable victim . And we too are the victims of everything. It's evening and now I'm soaked through, freezing cold; the ends of my fingers blanched and wrinkled, my head throbbing from that hangover but nothing is still right.
That moment my phone buzzes and I receive a notification from unknown number.

Harmony P.O.V

There is a crack of thunder, a flash of light. I jolt upright. What actually happened? Where I'm? I tilt my head to check my surroundings and feel that I'm on some bed. I try to get up but my feet feel heavier and that's when I realise I'm tied up. So without any second thought I scream. I hear heavy foot steps rush and soon the door opens allowing a ray of light to enter but it's soon gone when the person steps inside. He looks a man in his late forties , brown eyes, good looking but surely the ruiner of my life.
"Hi love" he says. But I close my eyes cause his voice doesn't sooth my soul. Its only Louis who can call me love.
"You are free to walk in this room as long as you want but don't dare step out of this room" i don't respond.
"Drink some" he hands me a glass and doesn't wait for my answer just turns to go shouting "you'll end up getting yourself sacked next time if you don't answer me"
After taking a few sips of that drink I don't wanna drink anymore. So I just put it in the sink of the washroom and I'm so weak that I fall down. The door creaks open again.
"Harmony dear" a bruntee with jade eyes helps me to balance so that I can move. As I take my first step my legs feel numb and lifeless. It's difficult for me to walk straight. I move out of the room. I look around the people on the house and feel that no one is reliable. All looked like hunters trying to knock me down and before I could do something my vision is blurry and I again feel heat radiating out of my body.

I can hear something. Its a hissing sound. There is a flash of light, i realise it's the rain pouring down. It's dark outside there is a storm. Lightening. The pain in my head brings me back to myself, my heart crawls into my throat. I'm on a couch. In a kitchen I suppose? With difficulty I manage to raise myself on to one elbow. He's sitting at the kitchen table, looking out at the storm, with a beer bottle in his hands.
"At last" he smiles
"Where I'm I?"
"The place where you should be princess. Your home" I close my eyes; nothing feels right
"What do you mean?"
"First eat this" he hands me a pompous meal to have.
"First you tell me who you are and why should I even listen to you?" I titter.
"I'm Nicholas" he states brezzy "and what am I to you I'll answer this gladly to you but not now. Later. At the correct time"
"What's wrong with the time now?"
"You won't be able to handle it. You're weak now just have some food"
I jolt upright by a soft tapping at the main door. Rain still batters against the windows; its four in evening but still dark outside. The bruntee pushes the door gently open and peers into the room
"Harmony good to see you're good now" she spoke so sweetly it was clear how fake she was "love you shouldn't have spilled that liquid. It was your medicine"
"She did what?" Nicholas asked brusquely.
"Honey nothing's wrong" she spoke baiting her eyelashes that I wanted to puke on her face "she couldn't drink whole of it" so it means that she is his wife.
"Yeah I'm not feeling well so can I use the restroom?"
"Sure the room on extreme right upstairs"
I run upstairs but not concentrating I turn to left and open a room. It's a bedroom with a large double sized bed and a picture of Nicholas with some lady and a girl smiling and cheering in his arms. Wait.....the girl?
The girl was like me. It's my childhood picture. I move forward to look at it clearly when i stumble upon some box. It had a label Harmony. I slowly open it and find many drawings. My drawing!!. I start to put pressure on my brain to remember things. Yes definitely these are my drawings. I drew a drawing with the title 'Nicholas: my super dad' . I was perplexed . Soon I come across a diary. I open a random page.

Hello besty,
Mom and dad are best the love me. Twoday dad bought me a big barbie doll set and many many gifts. He loves me. I'm appy twoday. This was my best appy birthday. I'm big girl now. I'm fife.
I giggle at my horrible spellings and read further.

Hello besty,
Dady hit momy again. She was bleeding. doctor took her away forver. Doctor said that she has become a beautiful angel now. Dady is very very very very hundred times bad . He hit me also. I am hurt in leg. He was drinking his sour medicine alcohol again. He says it's healthy but it makes him a bad dady. I don't like that medicine so I threw it in toilet he was very angry. He shouted on me.
I flip through some more pages
Hello besty,
Today aunt, uncle and their son Ethan are coming. I will be far from daddy now. I am happy. I love my aunt. I still have hurt in my stomach. He kicked me again last night. Now i will never come back to him. I love mommy, aunt , uncle , Ethan and hate daddy and the doctor who made my mom an angel.

Nothing in this world is right. I didn't know what to do or say. My whole existence was a lie. I can remember everything now. I'm living with my killer now. The man who made my life a living hell.
"Harmony you shouldn't be here"
I turn around and my face goes pale. I feel my heart thudding in my breast. My lips tremble and i feel like i pee in my pants. What I do after that is shout and run for my dear life.

Happy Birthday to my sunshine🎂 .......u r the most amazing guy ever known 💕...ur voice seriously gives me goosebumps✨✨ ..... happy Birthday to KING LOUIS TOMLINSON 💘