Regretful Confessions

Ethan P.O.V
"Harry i failed" i sobbed on phone "I'm not a good brother mate she's not in good hands"

"You did everything you could" he convinced me "crying doesn't suit your personality...come on be solid..now What's done can't be undone we'll soon  find a solution"
"Remember when I was strict she didn't dare to take a single step without my permission ...that was definitely a better way to tackle her."
"Wrong notion mate remember  she ran out at night to beach in Australia when you scolded her" he chuckled "the time she met Louis"
"But definitely she feared me"
"But out of fear never shared anything with you but  you can't overlook the fact that now she loves you more and trusts you a lot"
"But why this" i  cried
"You were being overprotective"
I closed my eyes to process in his words . I know his words hold the truth which is undeniable. I've always been  obsessive and insecure when it comes to  Harmony. I knew she loved and longed for freedom like every other girl in this world but my eye witnessed experiences made me believe that trapping a bird in a precious golden cage providing it all the comforts is way better that leaving the bird free in the affinity of other perilous birds and hunters.
My shaking hands contained the photographs viral on media about a girl on date with Zayn Malik. The first photograph of them holding hands walking down a path with their eyes locked together . I could see love in Zayn's eyes but Harmony's face was covered by her hair which was quite a lucky sign for all of us.
The second one was of zayn  holding her tight in his tattoed arms and her face hidden in his chest.
And the last one definitely made my blood boil in my veins. Zayn hugging her .Again there was a plus point for us as zayn's chest covered her face. For any common person that pic was unrecognisable and the other one in those pictures was still a mystery but my eyes could not avoid  those long jet black hair going up to her knees as they belonged to no other than Harmony.
"I'll kill him"
"Hold on mate we'll go there soon . Don't talk about it on phone with her we'll  sit and discuss about it"
"I'll call Zayn"
This was the thing I'd always feared.  I could never think of my sister kissing a guy. I would always keep the boys of her  age at a distance from her. What I was phobic about  was that her relationship would become the talk of the town but here she was dating a guy eight years elder to her and her  relationship was  becoming  the talk of the world.

"Hey mate" Louis called "I'm flying to her for two weeks don't worry now . Just don't slumber your business for her sake . Wait there till reaping of time . I'll  take care of her"
"I don't have any words left to explain how  relieved I'm after talking to you"
"Nah mate .... i too  have some interview there and listen  as I've  heard liam will fly tomorrow and Naill is gonna reach there in an hour"
"I know  Harry was saying that he'd too reach there tomorrow"
"Cool then see yay"

Zayn P.O.V
I was constantly staring at the pictures in my hand.  I knew everything was messed up . I knew I'd put her in a deep trouble. I  knew this could be the  end of everything or start of something  good ,I'd no idea.
"Is only one channel showing these pics?"
"No sir... these pics are viral on Instagram from some private account"
"Did you check who's account it was?'
"Sir no info was available"
"Hack it" i replied irritatingly. I'd no good intentions about the person who was behind all this mess. I wasn't even sure that  if Harmony had seen  those pictures or was she alright. I knew she could be getting some harsh  punishments from her brother but i silently  prayed that the four boys would  save her.
"Sir got it" my PA shouted "It's  Kylie"
"Damn it" i ran out of the house "i need to have a talk with her"

***

"Open the door or I'll  break it i know you're inside" i was constantly knocking at the door with my gun ready in my pocket. Noah opened the door. Kylie stood behind him

"Why again?"
"Just wanted to trouble her"
"What did she do?"
I was stunned to hear that Asif had request her to drug  Harmony so that ge could gain her trust back. I knew she wasn't lying as the pain was evident on her face.
"I'll fix this"
"Thanks Zayn" she smiled "i don't want everyone to look at me as a druggie.  Everyone makes  mistakes.  So did I but I definitely deserve a second chance.  I got one when i  entered this college but he spoiled it"
"I know.  I'm sorry.  Never knew he'll go to such an extent"
I cursed under my breath and drove as fast as I could to Asif . Running up the stairs I tried to push open the door but it was locked

"Asif" i cursed as i reached his place "bring your ass down ere' . Open this fucking door" .
I was beating the door like a mad person
"What the 'ell" Asif opened the door fuming with anger
"You just can't let a person go to washroom peacefully"

"Why the hell did you force Kylie to drug Harmony" i screamed
"Oi" he dismantled "you believed that whore"
"Shut up Asif "  i pushed him inside to lock the door "this wasn't what I or let's say we  taught you"
"Yeah of course Zayn" he laughed like a devil "no one ever  taught you to not to smoke, take drugs, ditch your mates and fiancee, to spy a girl hacking your brother's laptop"
"You knew?" I seethed
"Of course you jerk!" His cheeks had actually turned red "now what you do is sneak that girl out of the house to kiss her when you're aware of the media people following you" he threw those pics on my  face "you are exploiting her"
"It's Kylie who clicked these"
"No" he cut my words "check the news on television".
"You spoiled everything" he mumbled faintly so that i could not hear but I did.
"Get out" he shouted and pushed me out of the house
"I have to make my life zayn.....can't afford to get expulsion cause of you"