Media Mess

Harmony P.O.V
"Hey do something to entertain me I'm bored" Ariel cried
"What can I should I dance or something?"
"I'd be good if you can"
"Hey should we  call Asif 'ver here?"
"Who?" She grinned like a  teenage dirtbag "your ex-roommate  right?"
"Yeah that one"
"Why taking so long then?" She pounced excitingly "just call him at once"
I picked up my phone and dialed his number.
"Girls" Tamara entered the room "may I know whom are you talking to on phone?"
"My friend"
"Name"
"Asif"
"Full name please"
"Asif Malik"
"Sorry dear" she frowned "your brother made it clear that no maliks are allowed in this home"
"What?" I screamed
"Why"Ariel cried
"That i don't know. Sorry you just can't call him"
"Where is Ethan?"
"At work talk to him tonight" she smiled and walked out but returned quickly in no time
"Don't even think of calling him understood?" She warned us harshly and then softened her tone "It's my job dear I'll have to tell Ethan about it"
"Look here comes Angry Young Man"  Ariel stated as the door opened.  Ethan walked in like a hurricane.
"Pack my bags Tamara I have to leave within an hour"
"Ethan  i want to talk to Asif"
"Talk to him in college now go."   His phone rang  "u messed up again .. i regret giving you this job dumbass"  he shouted "i told you that that offer was very important for our company. You can leave my office tomorrow dumpster" he stopped inhaled in  some air and then screamed his lungs out."I went out for just a few days and you guys were not able to manage" he was flaming with anger "all you just know is how to flirt with ladies in the office"
After creating all the havoc in the house he disappeared in a flash.  Ariel crawled into her bed and curled up in a ball after seeing that side of  Ethan. It had always been me before . I used to take all the beatings, abuses etc. He used to take out all his frustration on me so this was something quite minute.  Though I was told Ariel about his outbursts it was the first time she'd witnessed it and I could surely tell that it had affected her a lot.
And after sometime she closed her eyes and I slipped  into the  washroom with my phone.
"Harmony" i could feel him smile "you okay?"
"Yeah Zayn what about you?"
"Feeling better now"
"Why ...what happened before?"
"Didn't hear from you" his voice shattered my heart into pieces "please come here or I'll be there at your place"
"Can't Ethan will catch us"
"Don't lie if you don't wanna see me Harmony" he stated "I know he's gone"
"No ...he's kept a caretaker to look after me and my sister. She'll tell him everything"
"And by the way" i was suspicious "how did you know that he left"
"Oh don't tell me that you don't know that he was at our place when he got the call"
"Why was he there?"
"Ok so it means he didn't tell you right?" He stood silent for sometime "listen I'll be there outside your house please manage to come out somehow"
"Ok I'll jump from my backyard window"
"Don't hurt yourself"
"No it's easy"
"Cool then see you . And listen" he laughed "Don't come in your night dress"

***

"Looking gorgeous sunshine" I could see Zayn eying me from top to bottom.
"And who's saying that"  I teased him "the  one who's tagged as the most handsome male of 2019"
"Oh"he laughed "so you are interested to check those lists? Woah!!"
"Only cause it had you on the top" i sighed "Can't believe Harry styles on 39 and Liam Payne on 79"
"Leave it ...it's no parameter to judge someone...I'm  sure many men are no where in the list but are really worth"
"Yeah like Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan"
"Why do you care about them so much?"
"Like that only"

We drove to some restraunt and placed our orders
"Zayn I feel someone is following us"
"Hey" he pressed my hand "I think you're afraid cause this is the first time you've sneaked out of your house"
"I felt a camera flash"
He scratched the back of his neck as if trying to remember something.
"Harmony" i raised my head "do you have any explanation for this?"
There came a photograph of me with Elenor and then  with Harry and the last I with all of them.
"I'll tell you everything"
After the story i could see his mouth gape open, his irises constantly studing me as if I had made up a fairy tale
"So you all are close enough"
"Yeah they are just like my brothers"
"Do they know about me actually us?"
"About you yes and about us definitely not "
"Change the topic...distract me please" he spoke abruptly
We went outside to walk in a  garden holding our hands . Suddenly he pulled me close to him and hugged me.
"I like you so much" and then i could feel his lips on mine. It was really for a short time as he withdrew quickly "it's impossible to stay away from you"
"Good night moonlight" he laughed "call you sunshine in the morning"
"Good night zaynieee"
"Don't call me that"
I quitely sneaked into my room from the back window and saw Ariel deep asleep and I could hear Tamara snoring in the other room which means that I wasn't caught by anyone.
"Mission successful" i mumbled. I texted zayn  and  changed into my comfy clothes and slept.