Spying an Angel

Asif P.O.V

Last week has been insanely reckless. Harmony is avoiding me at all costs.Today too she is gome for a day spend at chirstina's place.  I am damn sure that she had a word with Ethan who has turned  her against me cause of my stupidity.  If  i had known that  this was gonna be the outcome  i would never have thought of calling  the devil. Now he and even she hate me even more.
I was getting mad thinking  about  everything so i decided to call my best mate,my guide and brother zayn. Yes its amazing to have Zayn, Zayn Malik as your cousin.  He always  finds out a solution for the mess i create in everyone's life. I called him and got a fabulous suggestion to get her  trust back. I grumbled as it struck  7 pm cause now i had started  a part-time job in a bookstore  . I asked Harmony to accompany me to work as they  needed another person but she refused cause  her brother was sending  her enough bucks and her brother has prohibited her from  doing  any kind of job

Zayn P.O.V
Finally  after  a long  time   i got a call that i waited for the most. Asif. He is a troublemaker and  i love listening to  how he ends up in different situations  .

Once  a teacher's  handkerchief  fell down  on floor and somehow he managed to sprinkle some sneezing powder on it. When the teacher  swipped her face she couldn't  stop sneezing so the class had to be dismissed.  Next day his parents  wete called so i met his teacher  who  forgave him just after  looking at me and in return took  my autograph and a pic with me. That day was epic.  Once while  the class was going  on just cause it was boring  he spread ink on everyone's clothes and once pretend to be  drunk  to escape a test.

"So whats the update ....what have u done?"he grinned
"How did you know?"
"Cause u only call me when u are in a trouble"
"Oh yes.....so hear me now"

He told  me everything  and i explained him how to get the girl's trust back in no time. Then he shut his laptop and ran to work but luckily  in haste he forgot to switch the camera  off.
After five minutes i heard  someone entering that room.

I saw a girl  entering  the room she sighed and let her body fall freely on the bed

She was extraordinarily attractive.  She blinked  her eyes  slowly and  my heart  sank.  She started  to change  her clothes  i could  see her body  curves.  She was driving  me  crazy.  As she removed  her top her back faced the screen  so i could  see how her hair fell down to her ass like the smooth  waves of ocean.  She looked  into the mirror  and smiled.  My heart  fluttered like a trapped  bird in cage. Then she walked  to her  closet. Her movements were simple  yet enough to steal  my heart. She switched on  the songs and started to tap her feet with the rythum of the song.  Her waist swayed from  side to side as if it were a snake trying  to wriggle in some shallow  waters. She let her arms go in air and her head hanging  back i already  was  getting  the feeling  that how it would be to kiss her.
Her jaw had a smooth denture. 
When he opens his arms and hold u close tonight  it just won't  feel right  cause i can love you more than this
She was actually acting like she was singing it. I could easily  relate myself  with  the  song.  I could never get that why Asif  didn't  try to be her boyfriend?cause maybe he is afraid of  rejection  from such a precious and pretty  girl or maybe cause  he has a secret  crush  on her. Oh wait she is his roommate  Harmony  so  i suppose  that secret crush  thing  is true  cause he wants to impress her. And he was jealous  when she met some  guys who turned out to be her cousins. Poor Asif.

As my solo started she started  sending  flying  kisses  to the i pad on the table "zayn my love....my piece  of heart....my superhero"..  "This is definitely Claire's perfect  mimicry"she chuckled.  Her voice  was like  a drug  to me effecting me so much both physically and mentally even emotionally  i guess.  "Now lets try Louis Tomlinson"she started making  funny  faces like lou.
"Mmm now Asif....."  she rolled  a paper and put it in her mouth  like cigar   she held it between her index and middle  finger.  She held a paint brush  in other and acted bu painting  a wall.
"Then comes Harry styles"
She climbed  up the bed and started to twerk and she flipped  her hair that was commendable.
I was enjoying the scene that  her phone  ring erupted the  fun.
She put the phone  on speaker
"Hey"
"Hi Harmony.....i hope  you  haven't  forgotten my voice"
"Never in  my wildest  dreams Claire"
"Good  ....so we all are coming tomorrow to your  place to show  you  our faces...cause i know  you  have a short  term memory"
"God stop....good to know  you'll  come...now I'll have to arrange  something  for sending  Asif out"
"No don't  send  him out I'm specifically coming  to  see him you are just an option  or maybe  an excuse" the girl joked "you know  what if he likes me and we start dating  ....just think  about it  ...its gonna be awesome"

"Go away  from me then talk to him only"I wanted to check her expression but could not. 
" i was kidding" i actually want Asif to meet this girl  and leave Harmony so that i can be her man.
"You know  whats kidding? Its the process by which  goats give birth to  their  young ones" she  laughed with her hands on stomach  and falling back on  sofa.
"Its gross harmony  stop teasing me"
"I read it in a book"
"Whatever...don't read such books" the girl  warned Harmony.
I was misfortunate...... my manager  called  me  so i had to leave. 
But one thing  is sure I'll  make her mine . She is my girl , my queen,  my princess, my love, my everything.  No one can dare to take her away  from me.  I will accept  any challenge for her sake. By hook or crook  I'll  make her mine. Ill do whatever it takes just to  get her love back.

So now  finally  zayn is the part of the  story.