Home sweet Home

Harmony P.O.V

"Dear thanks for staying ....hope to see you again" I waved at Ethan's colleague and sat in the car.
"Thanks mate" Ethan shook hands with him. "Thanks Ma'am. And sorry if we bothered you at night"
"Oh come on boy no issues just give me a hug"
He hugged her and then joined me in the car.
"She's a lovely lady"
"Yeah i'd love if you marry someone like her" he blushed "wait do you have a girlfriend?"
"No"he again blushed
"Is she good?"
"More than you think" he smiled.
"Ooooo"i laughed "so when will i see her"
"Look outside" he pointed out. I could see that we were quite far from my place. The road we'd been travelling was full of bushes with huge gardens on the way. It seemed to be quite a civilised locality.
"Where are we going"
"You'll see"
The car came to a halt. Infront of me stood a huge house which looked like some palace. As we stepped out the guard greeted us and opened the huge gate. the either sideof pathway had huge gardens with fountains etc.
"Come"
I climbed outside to see a girl approaching us.
"This is so beautiful Ethan love you"
"Ariel??" I widened my eyes
"Harmony" she hugged me tight. It felt like ages we'd seen each other . I felt a drop of tear leave my eyes.
"I missed you so much" i cried harder.
"God she's acting as if she's been rescued from some kidnappers"
"Shut up"
Then I looked at Ethan for answers. Was she like really ......
"Aren't you thinking that. Don't" he expanded his orbs "you and your reckless thinking"
"So" Ethan took a deep breath "This is your new home Harmony and Ariel."
"Are you gonna live with me Ariel?" I jumped and hugged her
"Yeah we'll be to same college together. I got admission there" she smiled happily.
"So if you say yes Harmony can we do the shifting?"
"Of course brother"
"Quite desperate. I see"
Ariel continued with her unpacking and we drove to my place. I entered to see both of them playing some video games. The smell of cigar dominated the place.
"You back?" Asif questionedconfused . I could see Zayn go pale maybe cause of the cigar . Oh wait due to Ethan i must say.
"Wow thank got i bought you a place to live" Ethan said disgustingly "atleast you are out of this hell now"
"You have no rights to say that" Zayn retorted
"I can if i wish to" he lifted his shoulders "Harmony go in fast and bring your things"
I went inside but could feel the burning sensation of hatred sparkling in both the eyes. So to avoid bitter rivals i called Ethan inside to help me.
"I'll be happy if i could be of some help sunshine"
I moved to see Zayn taking my things and putting them in the bag. I widened my eyes at the usage of that nickname and he just laughed instead. "There we go" he put my last book in the bag and came to me to pull my cheeks. "Don't go" he whispered. Ethan stood there watching our every move like a hawk.
"She will" Ethan replied bitterly "you can't stop her" . "And don't think of entering that house"
"I'm not that bad mate"
"Oh" he laughed deviously "but i can't trust you as a friend or a lover"

Zayn got quite uncomfortable in a matter of seconds when Ethan broke the silence
"I don't say this. You've already shown this to the world"
I hurried packing so as to finish as soon as possible. Asif to joined me in packing my Artworks and clothes.
"Done"i took a sigh of relief "quick Ethan move now"
I glanced at zayn appolagising for that argument. He understand my expression and nodded genuinely. I smiled at Asif who's disappointment was pelucid on his face.
"All alone again in hell" i heard him mumble.
I knew i could hug anyone of them nor make any friendly move cause of Ethan so I felt the best option was to rush out of this place.
Ethan dropped me at my place . Me and Ariel did the settlement.
"This" Ethan pointed at a Blondie standing in a long frock shoulder length "is your nanny"
"Hi ma'am" we both said in unison
"It'll be good if you call me Mrs. Gray or better Tamara"

Ethan P.O.V
After settling all the petty tasks my main attention was towards meeting Zayn in private . I Drove to their place and was welcomed by a sweet lady at the door . I smiled at her
"Who are you boy?"
"Harmony's brother" I gave her a genuine smile and her expression faded
"I don't feel nice ... you're taking her away from me ....she is very sweet and loving"
"I know ma'am" I smiled "but I've got her a home here to stay with her sister"
"Oh" she clapped her hands "that's great ... wish her luck from my side ...and tell her that when she needs me I'm one call away"
My heart fluttered at her words
"Thanku miss ...thanku so much for everything ....I just need to rush to grab her remaining stuff"
"Goodbye .... tell her that she should not forget about me"
"For sure" I baded as I climbed up to their rooms. On reaching I pushed open the door and saw the room full of packets of chips ,bottles of liquor, and smell of cigars overpowered the atmosphere . Music was blaring inside.
"Who the hell........." Zayn shouted but when his eyes landed on me he stopped shouting
"Can't believe ... this is where I let my little sis stay" I mumbled to myself seeing both the boys standing in the room with Zayn shirtless and Asif holding a gun pointed towards me
"I'm not here to fight" I raised my arms in defeat when I saw Asif ready to press the trigger.
"So what the hell are you here for?" He barked
"Just to settle things peacefully" I smirked "so shall we start Mr. Malik?"
"Obviously" Zayn mumbled eyeing me with suspension and looking at Asif to know my intentions
"Speak fast" he roared "I'm not free for your shit"
"But you where free to flirt with my sis"
"What do you mean?" He looked at me startled like he didn't know anything
"I'm talking about that show which you gave me while packing"
"What happened then?" He questioned innocently
This was not gonna go right. Zayn was obviously pushing my buttons. I took a deep breath to calm myself cause I knew if I made a single wrong move I can be in danger.
"Zayn" I said as softly as I could at that point of time "don't try to mess with me ....it won't do any good to either of us and not even to her"
"So what exactly do you want??"
"Stay away from my sis ... you're no good for her or ....."
"Or...huh what will you do if I don't"
I didn't know what actually happened after that but when I came back to my senses Zayn was on floor bleeding and Asif was holding me back
"Get out before I do something wrong to you"
"Do it then" I shouted "just advice your brother to be within limits"
"I would have already if you weren't harmony's brother"
And with this he closed the door in my face .