First College day

Asif P.O.V
"Get up its seven or you'll be late" i could hear Harmony speaking in a manner that was so soothing so reassuring that its a good day ahead. I wrinkled my nose. "I have packed your stuff also ... your breakfast is on the kitchen table .
Hurry up" she was fully dressed

***

We both walked to our college. Its just after seven , its chilly out here now, but its so beautiful like this,all these strips of garden side by side,green and cold and waiting for fingers of sunshine to creep up from tracks and make everyone come alive.
"So are you only child of your parents" she broke the awkward silence. "Yup and u?"i looked into her eyes to continue with the conversation
"I have an elder brother...you are like his younger version...in his teenage he was just your carboncopy"
"And how is he now?"
"Very protective and strict in his teenage he used to party, smoke and drink "

"So u don't like when i smoke?"
"Yes" she breathed out.
"So should have told me ..i won't repeat it"
"Really u won't..thanks" her voice thrilling and mixed with a tinge of relaxation.
"Here we are" i exclaimed as we stood in front of the huge building. We went inside . We were warmly  greeted by the teacher and our timetables were handed over to us . We had our art and English  together . And my first  period today is physics.....hatts of to me if i survive in this class. "Whats yours?" . "Biology"
"See you in third period  then" i waved
"Wait which one?"
"Art" she had a smile worth  million dollar on her face.

I entered  the classroom  and i felt  everyone glaring at me as if i were a vampire. The same way everyone  stared at Edward cullen  when he entered the cafeteria in the first movie  then everyone  started whispering maybe cause i am from Pakistan  well who knows that cause i don't  look like one or maybe due to my tattoos or piercing...can't say.
I made a seat for myself in the last row. The instructor came soon
" Morning  class...oh and i see a new face in the class...so young man can u introduce yourself to us" the lady seemed to be quite  gentle.
"I am Asif Malik"
I could  hear the ooos and wows  and the girl sitting  beside me shreaked  malik...   oh God .....he is sure a player.

I chuckled and sat down. The lady or i say Mrs. Williams   started to  torture us. I was all lost when someone  banged on my table.
"Look for yourself don't sleep she is quite strict in these things" i looked at her she was the one who shreaked in first place "so I'm Christina "
"I think  you already  know my name" i never wanted to sound  arrogant but i think i did. "Yeah"
I felt  like running out  of the class.  So as the bell rang i started to pack my stuff.  Chirstina joined "which class?"    "Chemistry" "good same so we'll  go together" her high pitched voice  was a pain to my ears.
"I have to go please..aa...can u write   the notes for me?"
"Sure handsome" she was flirting with me.
Woah  its the first  day and i have started  skipping my classes.  I went  to the cafeteria  and saw Harmony  was already  sitting  there.

Harmony  P.O.V

I was taking  my books to attend  the second  class i realised  that still 5 minutes  were left so i took  my phone.
10 missed calls
Ethan

I needed to talk to  him  so i entered  the  cafeteria. 
"Harmony   can u enlighten me with the fact that where the hell are u living? I am standing  there in front  of the  house i told u to stay qnd i find  that u don't  live here and then uou never  inform me about  it and now u are not responding to my calls" he was gone insane  shouting
"I was in class  ethan .... sorry to say but you can't  ever understand  what you did please  don't  call me ever again"  i hung up the phone. Little  tears started  to fall from my eyes moving down my cheeks giving  me a ticklish  sensation  and ultimately  falling  down  on the floor.  I was taking  sips from my hot coffee.
"Hang on girl not again  please" Asif spoke.  I  wiped  my tears quickly  and turned  to meet his eyes. "You here?"
"The period  was a total  bullshit so i came here... never expected to see you  here"
"Ethan called" i sobbed harder and told  him everything about  our conversation.
"I think  you  should send  him the address"
"Yeah just to assure  him that i live with  a guy and  get us both  killed"
"Show him were he asked you to  live" his suggestion  was something  acceptable.

That moment  Kylie  entered  the  cafeteria.
"Hi Harmony  good to catch  you here"
"Hi dear"
"Didn't you get someone else to talk to than her?"he was moving his eyes and was astonished.
"Hi to you to Asif"  i felt  they know each other and  failed  to share  good  moments together
"Hi" Asif replied forcefully.

"So you both know  each  other?"
"Kylie and i were friends at high school. Half-friends,really, we were never that  close.  She lived across  the  street and we were in same course , so we were natural  allies in those first  daunting  weeks before we met people with whom we had more in common.  She started to come  to my house  so that i could  clear her doubts cause i was at first  position  at class and she second  so then when she used to bring food she mixed drugs  in mine . I got habitual and then she left approaching me . I got so restless  that i started  self-harming.  My grades fell down miserably and she stood  first in final year and got a scholarship  here tough i deserved it.  I to avoid  those panic attacks  started  to  smoke .  But now i keep a check  on this  habit  also."
"Never told you parents about  this?"
"They  weren't ready  to  listen  and she never accepted her mistake".
My heart  was thudding in my chest as i thought  that i made friends  with such  a girl.

***

Third period was awesome  . Both of us painted together  and our painting  was liked by everyone.  Ms Johnson  too appreciate  our artwork. 
Rest of the day went same monotonous.  I walked  back home alone .Asif stayed  back to understand  the topic  he'd missed in second  period 
As i  entered  the house i saw that our floor keys were missing . The doors were open . I could  hear some faint  voices of 3-4 people.  I stopped  dead in my tracks. Three shadows  were coming in my direction. I was caught for a moment between going against  my every instinct and turning away.  I turn to leave and its the moment  a man stands infront of me . I close my eyes.my heart was fluttering like a trapped  bird. Before I had time to  move,a hand holds my forearm and pulls me towards  him. I am flooded with dread and adrenaline.  I open my mouth to cry but it's too late, he yanks me into my room and slams the  door  behind me.

Any one excited  about  what's  gonna  happen?